The End

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

It was getting closer and closer to my birthday and all I wanted as a present was for Hansol to be mine. So, I had to plan. Over New Year, I planned up something that would for sure win his heart over again. Now, I just needed to set it into action. But, I would need the help of the guys to get it ready on time. "Guys, can you help me out?" I ask the guys when they all get to a cafe that I invite them to except for Hansol.

"With what? And, where's Hansol?" Xero questions me.

"I couldn't invite him because he can't know about this..."

"What are you planning, B-Joo?" Kidoh asks me.

"Well..." I start, smiling at them. "For my birthday, I want Hansol to be my boyfriend, so I'm going to surprise him, but I need you guys to pull the surprise off!" I explain. "Please? Will you guys help?"

"What do you think?" Jin asks, sipping his coffee. I blink at him, making the others laugh.

"Of course Jin hyung meant yes." Jungkook answers. "We're all friends, so of course we'll help."

"That and you need all the help you can get with Hansol!" Rap Monster added. The guys nod as the door to the cafe opened and Hansol frowned at me. Well, speak of the devil himself... I think to myself with exasperation.

"B-Joo..." Hansol started. "Didn't you tell me you were going to the store to get some things for your mom who wanted to make my family a thank you dinner?"

"Uh..." I start, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah... But, the guys invited me here."

"You lied to me and you still are, B-Joo!" He concluded. Damn him... He can read me like a book! I curse to myself.

"Hansol, I had a good reason to!"

"And what reason is that?"

"Um..." I started, but couldn't think of anything, looking at the guys to give me some back up.

"Hansol, we haven't hung out in so long, lets go do something!" Xero suggests. "Does anyone wanna come with?" Jungkook, Yano, V, A-Tom, and Jenissi agreed to coming along, leaving the others to fix up everything the way I wanted.

P-Goon's POV

We were going to help B-Joo, but it was also his birthday, so we secretly planned on throwing him a surprise party as well. After we had finished decorating the table in the backyard and putting both Hansol and B-Joo's favourite foods on it, we went back inside where B-Joo was cleaning up the kitchen after cooking everything with Seogoong. "B-Joo, go get Hansol, okay? We'll make sure everything is perfect!" I assure him.

"Are you guys sure?" B-Joo asks us. I nod enthusiastically.

"Totally! Go get him and tell him that you have a late Christmas present for him or something to make him come here with you."

"Not like he has a choice, he has to come back eventually, remember?" B-Joo asks. "It's his house."

"Well... We don't want the food to get cold, so you should bring him now!" I remind him. He nods and goes to the front door to put on his shoes before leaving. As soon as he was out of the house, I turned to the other guys. "Lets go get started on our own plan, boys!" They nod in agreement and we quickly decorated the living room in streamers and ballons while Kidoh and Jin got the cake for B-Joo. Lucky for us, everything was set up before B-Joo got home with Hansol and the rest. They were part of the plan too but B-Joo didn't know it.

They finally came after what seemed like forever. B-Joo was wearing a blindfold and was questioning Hansol why he needed it. Hansol and the rest came over to us before he told B-Joo to take it off. B-Joo did as he was told and gasped at the living room as we said happy birthday to him. "You guys." He beamed at us, tears appearing at the corner of his eyes. Hansol wiped them away with a tissue gently.

"No crying on your birthday, idiot."

"Sorry... I'm just happy, Hansol." B-Joo answered. We gave him our presents nd let him put them into his temporary room before coming back down.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get you anything..." Hansol apologized sadly. B-Joo shook his head understandingly.

"You two, come with me." I asked Hansol and B-Joo. They followed me out to the backyard and Hansol gawked at how nice the table looked. "For you two." I say, bowing like their own personal waiter before leaving and locking the back door so Hansol couldn't leave even if he wanted to.

Hansol's POV

"What did he mean?" I ask, looking at B-Joo. "B-Joo?"

"This was all set up for you, Hansol." He explained. "Seogoong helped me cook the food and the other guys who weren't with you decorated the table nicely."

"Why..?" I ask, eyeing the table of food suspiciously.

"Because..." B-Joo started, but looked like he didn't want to continue. I gave him a questioning look, asking him again. "Because I love you." He confessed. What? I thought. No, he's lying... He has never loved me like that... Not the way I want him to love me... "Please believe me, Hansol, I really do love you! I've loved you since that day you came to my house with the evidence of Krystal's plan! And then when she admitted herself, my love for you grew! And then... You as our guardian angel... I fell for him though I didn't know who he was... When I found out it was you, I was angry, yes. But, my love for you grew even more. I'm sorry about everything and I don't even deserve you after everything, but please..." I interrupted him by pulling him into a soft but forceful kiss. When we pulled apart, B-Joo blinked at me with shock and confusion.

"Idiot... I've never stopped loving you. I would never go through all that trouble for someone I didn't love as much as I love you. So stop talking... I'll be your boyfriend!" I was pulled into a tight and bone-crushing hug as soon as that was said. Clearly he was happy by my answer. Laughing a little bit, I hug him back, not as hard, but still tight enough that it means something. There were cheers coming from the house and we looked over, realizing that one of the windows was open so the guys heard everything.

"Those guys are so snoopy..." B-Joo sighed, pulling away from me. I smile at him and nod in agreement.

"Oh well, without their help, you couldn't have done this, so be thankful for them." I tell him, dragging him to the table. "Now come on, I'm hungry since the cake wasn't big enough for all of us." B-Joo laughed at me and we ate dinner together, not just as friends anymore. But, a couple this time. This time and every time after this.


A/N: There, done~ I hope you guys like it! And, please do support my other stories too!