Late Protection

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

B-Joo's POV

After work, I was headed over to Jenissi's place because he had apparently called all of us there. When I got there though, I found that it was only him. "Where is everyone else?" I question him.

"They're running a bit late..." He explained. "But hey, lets just hang out while waiting for them, okay?" I was going to reply to him, but I got a text instead. I checked my phone to see that it was my guardian angel again.

Get out of there, now!

Your Guardian Angel

I blink at the text in confusion. Does he think that Jenissi is a threat now too? I wonder, pocketting my phone again and ignoring the text. "Sure, what will we do?"

"Actually, I was thinking that we could practice some of the attacks that I have to give you." Jenissi tells me. "You know, if I'm with them and ever have to fake to hurt you."

"Oh." I nod. "Yeah, I guess we can practice that."

"Great, you can stand there and I'll pretend to attack you. And you... Can pretend to be hurt. The best you can do, okay?"

"Sure." I nod again. "Go for it."

"Okay, but if I do hurt you, I'm sorry... I'm not a professional at this." I nod again, knowing fully well that he could accidentally hurt me.

"I know, just go for it. I won't hold it against you if you hurt me accidentally." He said something under his breath and though I couldn't hear it properly, I could've sworn that I heard him say that it wouldn't be an accident. Before I could question, he was already making the punching motion for my abdomen. And it hit, I'm assuming accidentally. But, it was too hard for it to be accidental. It was so hard that it made me fall to the floor, clutching my stomach in pain since I wasn't used to fighting physically. "Jenissi hyung... What's going on?"

"You don't know?" He asked me. I shook my head, making him crouch down in front of me and take the collar of my shirt into his hand. "Xero's been spending all of his time with you! He even voluteered to give you CPR!" He snarled at me with pure hatred. Honestly speaking, I couldn't recognize my own hyung right now. Not when he's like this. "Do you know how I felt? It feels horrible! You just lost your best friend because it was your own fault and he went suicidal, but Xero... I'm losing Xero without even doing anything to make him want to leave me!" With that said, he let go of me roughly, making the back of my head hit the tiled floor hard.

"Jenissi hyung..." I whimpered in pain. "I'm sorry... Don't hate me for this..."

"Too late, B-Joo..." He told me, pulling me back up by the hair and landing some more punches on to me. It was after about ten hard punches that I felt like passing out. Before I did though, there was a white figure, holding on to Jenissi's arm. You're here! I thought with happiness, finally passing out.

Anonymous POV

I saw that B-Joo was in trouble, but it took me some time to pick the lock of the back door and actually come to his rescue. When I did though, I saw that he was about to pass out! Jenissi was going to give him the last blow, but I caught his arm before he could. He let go of B-Joo's body and pulled his arm away from me, giving me a hard glare. "I told you I wouldn't let you do this to him."

"Get lost! This has nothing to do with you."

"It actually has everything to do with me." I correct. "Blame me for everything, not B-Joo. It was my fault for what Xero is doing to you."

"No it's not! I don't even know you!" Jenissi retorts back. "Now, let me finish what I started." He turns back to B-Joo and proceeds to kick him, but I took the kick instead by getting in front of B-Joo's unconscious body.

"If you want to finish him off, fine. Go ahead." I start. "But, you have to get past me first. I won't let you hurt him unless you've got me unconscious too."


A/N: Our here is late, but still as protective of B-Joo as ever!