It's Not Over

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

B-Joo's POV

"Why...?" I ask Hansol. He looks at me questioningly. "Why did you suddenly disappear from our lives? From my life?"

"Because of you..." He answers.

"What?" We all question him. Jenissi and the girls just stay quiet, waiting for Hansol to answer our question. He looked like he didn't want to, but then he sighed and opened his mouth to talk.

"I couldn't face you, B-Joo... Not directly... Not after wha I had done to your preciousgirlfriend!" He explained.

"So, you ran away?" I ask.

"He didn't technically..." Jenissi points out. "He didn't exactly leave us... He was around, but we didn't know."

"How could you though?" I yell at him. "Do you know how depressed I was? Especially when finding out you were dead?"

"I know... I'm sorry, B-Joo..."

"Don't even talk to me, okay? I really don't want to see you right now..." I get up, going out of the house.

"Where will you go?" I hear Hansol call out to me.

"I'll go get a hotel or something, I don't care where I stay as long as it's not here!" With that said, I leave the house completely.

Hansol's POV

I sigh, letting myself fall back on to the couch lazily. "Hansol, are you okay?" I hear Nakta ask me. I nod.

"B-Joo has every right to be mad... I should have told you guys..."

"Yeah, but then your plan wouldn't have worked as well as it did!" Yano points out. The others nod in agreement, making me smile.

"Thanks guys. But, it's not over..."

"What? But... They're in jail. They can't hurt us anymore!" Jin argued with me. I shake my head.

"They are, but Jessica's older than Krystal, remember? That means she wants to protect her sister."

"So?" Xero asks me. I facepalm and look at him.

"It means she didn't go down with her friends..."

"But, there were nine girls!"

"Yes, there were, but... She found out it was me before you guys did! That's why she burnt down his hourse. She knew I would offer to let B-Joo stay here and that B-Joo would be angry when finding it out. She could do something to that hotel room."

"Okay first of all, there are a lot of hotels, how would she know which one he went to?" Jenissi asks me. "And second... how would she know which room he would check into?"

"There was another person watching B-Joo... I only found out yesterday and didn't bother to tell you guys."

"Hansol!" Jenissi and the girls scolded me. I wave them off.

"Anyway... She knows what hotel B-Joo likes to go to when he needs time to himself. And what room too, so we have to get there before he does!"

"Lets go, I'll drive." Jenissi offers.

"What about us?" Xero asks, making me turn to face him.

"Don't worry... Just stay here, okay? I'm used to doing this for you guys, but you guys can't possibly do it, so I don't even want you to try! We'll get him back safely."

"But..." I heard Kidoh call as I exit the house where the others are waiting for me.

"I'll look after them to make sure they don't do something stupid..." Hayana volunteers. I nod at her and smile.

"Thank you." I say, getting into the passenger seat before we drive off to the hotel.


A/N: After this one last thing, the danger will be gone and we'll be working on our sweet ending! Sweet because it's around Christmas and everyone should really be in a cheery mood on Christmas~