Trapped

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"We got a text from an unknown number to meet you guys here..." Seogoong explains, looking at the white figure in front of me. "It was signed by you!"

"I didn't..." He started before pushing me away harshly, making me land on the ground with him on top of me.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask, looking at him. When I do though, I see that the others are trapped in what looks like a bear trap.

"The ropes were there, but we just ignored them... We didn't think It was important and that someone was planning to put up Christmas lights with them. Not capture people..."

"Awe... We missed B-Joo..." I heard someone say. Looking to where the voice came from, I see Seohyun coming out of the shadows made by trees and bushes. The other girls came out too and looked at us with hatred as the other guys struggled in the net to fget themselves out.

"Don't struggle, you idiots." Our guardian angel scolds them, but it was too late. Several of them had gotten cut because they were struggling. "The rope is made out of material that is really harmful to skin..."

"That's right..." A girl whose name I didn't know nodded. She's the prettiest or iest in the group, so it was kind of hard to look away. But, I managed. Especially since I had my sights on someone else.

"So, Mr. Knight-in-shining-armour, what are you going to do?" Jessica asks, looking at our guardian angel. He got off me and stood up before smiling at her.

"Nothing..." He answered.

"What?" Me, the guys, Jessica, and her friends ask him. His smile widens before Jessica's group of friends collide into each other from each side and get tied up in the middle.

"What is this?" Jessica asks, looking at her friends who were struggling. Say and her group of friends come out from around the same place where Jessica's group of friends were, smiling.

"Either you give us B-Joo's friends or..." He starts as Say pulls the rope around the older group of girls. They let out screams as the rope tightens around their bodies. "They get squeezed until their bloodflow totally stops and it kills them."

"And, uh... What exactly are you going to tell the cops when they get here?" Jessica asks, smirking. "You killed eight girls! You will go to jail for sure!"

"The police are on their way and... I'm not the one going to jail. You are. In the cell right beside your sister too, so you can talk to her everyday if you want."

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asks. Hayana pulls out her phone and shows her all of the videos. One from the time they trapped us and almost drowned us. Another one of Seohyun messing with my horse and almost making me die. And this one, of them catching the guys in a net. "How did you..."

"I have my ways." Our guardian angel answers. "Let them go and we can settle this peacefully or... The cops will use force on you."

"I really hate you!" Jessica scowled to us, letting the other guys go. They were untied by her as soon as the police came.

"I love you guys, but I really don't want to be that close to any of you ever again!" Sangdo announced, exagerating the word that to emphasize how close they had been.

"Agreed." Jimin agrees. Most of the others nod in agreement. Of course, not Jenissi, Jin, Kidoh, and Xero. And we all know why. Jenissi comes up to me and the guardian angel, looking at me expectantly.

"See?" He asks me. "He's on our side and he always has been."

"Yeah, I see..." I nod. I look back at Xero, seeing how sad he is before I look at Jenissi again. "Go talk to your boyfriend."

"I can't..." He admits. "Not yet..."

"Listen to B-Joo..." Our guardian angel says. "He's right... You won't solve anything if you don't talk to him."

"I'll talk to him once you take off that mask and show these guys who you really are!" Jenissi challenges him. He glares at Jenissi but then sighs in defeat.

"Fine..." He agrees, taking off his mask for me to his face. As he was doing that, the others came up behind me, also wanting to know who our hero for nearly a month was.


A/N Cliffhanger! Sorry guys~ But, next chapter, I promise! He already took off the mask, so they know! You guys will officially find out who it is later though.