Temporary Rivals

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

B-Joo's POV

"Guys, we have to move on from Hansol." P-Goon told us. "He wouldn't have wanted us to be this upset."

"Hyung, no offense..." I start. "But, I could care less! Let me just cry myself lifeless!"

"Yah!" P-Goon glared at me, telling me that he was not happy with my tone towards him.

"Sorry..." I apologize. "I'm just upset." He came up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I know." He nods. "But, we're all upset, B-Joo. This isn't the time for us to fight or be against each other... We need each other the most right now. Especially with Krystal's sister looking for revenge against us in addition to this."

"P-Goon hyung is right, B-Joo." Kidoh agrees. "We have to do something to not think about Hansol." That reminded me of the battle of the bands that Jessica had mentioned. Even if it would be a trap, maybe it was a good way to forget about Hansol.

"The battle of the bands!" I suggest, making them all look at me.

"The battle of the bands?" They ask.

"The shop is holding a contest. We have to make a group and perform." I explain.

"Hey, that sounds fun." Xero pulls away from Jenissi's shoulder, letting out a small smile. The others nod in agreement.

"One problem though... The band can only have thirteen members at the max."

"Oh, looks like we're rivals for this." Rap Monster looked at the six other guys that originally was in his group. The six of them nod in agreement.

"Better band wins and no hard feelings." P-Goon points out, getting a nod from Rap Monster as the two leaders shake on it.

"This will be interesting to see between you two." I motion towards Jin and Kidoh. They nod with agreement. It really was going to be interesting since our two groups were going to be temporary rivals. The two groups haven't been rivals in a while. Not since Jin and Kidoh had gotten accepted into the two different groups. Since then, they brought the groups closer together. That was before I came into the group with Hansol though. So yeah, we've been friends with them for years.

"What if none of us win though?" A-Tom asks.

"Then that would be the best outcome because no one can brag on being better later on." P-Goon pointed out. Rap Monster nodded in agreement. "Besides, I'm sure our competition isn't going to give us an easy win. I know these guys won't." It was true. Rap Monster had his nickname for a reason. He is their best rapper. Suga and J-Hope were decent rappers too. Not as good as Rap Monster, but I gotta say, they are better than some of our rappers. Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook are good on vocals as well. We knew that from karaoke with them countless amount of times. And then there was V. He was a great dancer. Almost matched up with Xero. Or probably he is matched up with Xero.

"That's right. But, we know you won't be giving us an easy win either." Rap Monster smiled at P-Goon. That's true too. Our group also has talent. Jenissi, Kidoh, A-Tom, and Yano are really talented rappers. Seogoong has a great voice which we know also by karaoke. P-Goon, Gohn, Sangdo, and Nakta too. The five of them were great singers. And then there was me, Hojoon, and Xero. Xero was our best dancer. Then me. And lastly, Hojoon. But, all three of us could dance better than the rest. If the other groups were as good as us or better, then this would be a really fun and interesting competition.


A/N: Oh, they're all innocent and don't know what's coming for them... I think maybe I'll be at the surprise before Christmas, so do you guys want an early present?