Saved

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

Anonymous POV

I went backstage to meet EvoL and congratulate them on their performance, but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. Looking around, I saw no one there. I only saw another door. Most likely locked... I thought, shaking my head. Too predictable, Jessica... I texted the girls to get me. It took a lot longer than I thought though. "What took you guys so long?" I ask them.

"Onoe, you didn't tell us specifically where you were." Hayana told me.

"And two, we were looking for the guys before you called us up." J-Da added on to Hayana's point. "We were on the other side of the stage."

"Did you find them?" I ask. They nod, leading me to an underground tunnel before stopping at a door. The other three girls were already there, waiting for us.

"They're in there, but we couldn't open it." Jucy told me.

"And they're running out of breath." Say adds, making me sigh. Putting my ear up to the door, I heard splashing. They must be underwater... I thought before trying to get the door to open. No luck. But, I did have a match and lighter in my pocket. Not for smoking purposes, but for times like this. Lighting a match, I held it up to the door.

"What are you doing?" Hayana asks me.

"They'll drown unless we get them out. I'm burning the door down." I explain to her. It wasn't hard to be honest. The wood was thin enough that the fire easily got through and made a little hole before it was burned away by the water. It was large enough to let some of the water drain from the room though. It was also large enough that I could fit my hand through and unlock the door from inside, sending the water flying towards us. Getting up off of the ground, I went into the room and saw that the boys were all coughing violently to get the water out o their systems. B-Joo was the only one who wasn't. Figures... I thought, going up to the unconscious boy.

"Don't..." Xero coughs out. "I'll help him, you've done enough by saving us." I look at him and then Jenissi. He looks away.

"I'll take care of him, don't make your boyfriend jealous, Xero." I say, making him look at Jenissi. Turning away from the couple, I take B-Joo's face into my hand gently, bringing our mouths together and giving him some air from my lungs. I'm surprised when B-Joo's reaction was to kiss me. Is he thinking of Hansol? I thought to myself, pulling away from him and taking another breath only to return to his lips. And he kissed me again as I transferred the air from my lungs to his. Pulling away again, I did the same thing again. And again, he kissed me. I was going to do it again, but I heard him cough and looked at him more closely. He was slowly opening his eyes.

B-Joo's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a field of flowers. "B-Joo." Someone called out to mem Looking to my left, I see Hansol. Hansol? Is this a dream? Did I really drown and die?

"Hansol?" I question. "Is that really you?"

"Of course it's me, B-Joo." He nods, but then looks sadly at me. "Why are you here?"

"You don't want me here?" I ask, but then remember what happened not too long ago. "Of course you don't want me here..."

"That's not what I meant... I meant, you don't belong here right now. You'll see me again when it's time for you to see me again."

"But, Hansol!" I protest. "I miss you! So much!"

"I know..."

"And, I love you!" I end up blurting out. He looks at me and sighs. I shouldn't have told him. I thought, but was pleasantly surprised when he kisses me. I kiss him back and for some reason it feels like it's a dream. And then, Hansol confirms it.

"Listen, B-Joo. I promise you, we'll see each other again. I'll kiss you two more times and you'll wake up from this dream, okay?"

"What? But..." I start and he shuts me up with another kiss, making me kiss him back again. When he pulls away, I try to say what I wanted to. "Hansol, please, I wanna stay with you!" He kisses me again and I kiss back once again, enjoying it before he pulls away again.

"I love you too, B-Joo." He smiles. "I'll see you again when the time comes, but now, our friends are waiting for you." With that said, he disappeared. And then the flower field was gone along with the sky. Slowly, I saw a figure dressed in white with a mask over his face looking down at me. My guardian angel? I thought.

"B-Joo!" My friends exclaimed with relief. And then it hit me, my guardian angel had saved my life. Again.

"Guys, what happened?" I ask, just to make sure I had gotten it right.

"Your guardian angel saved you." I knew it.


A/N: Well, that's that! I told you guys it wasn't done yet! The lack of comments was disappointing, so... I'll just work on other stuff for a while and get back to the