Can We Trust Him?

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"Hansol? But, Hansol's in America with his cousin." I point out.

"I don't care where he is, just get him to us." She demands. "If you want to get out of this alive, that is."

"You're as evil as Krystal..." Seogong pointed out.

"And where do you think she got that from, wise guy?" Seohyun asks. "Her sister."

"Sehyuk, where are you boys?" P-Goon's dad called. Seohyun smiled wickedly at us one more time before heading into the stables.

"Coming, dad." P-Goon calls back as we start walking to where the voice had come from. P-Goon and Seogoong's parents were waiting for us by the cars. "I'll take him home, you can go with your parents, okay?" Seogoong nods, getting into his family's car as P-Goon and I get into his car. His parents on the other hand get into the family car before we all drive away from the stables.

"Hey, hyung..." I start. P-Goon glances over at me for a second before looking back at the road. "We have to talk, as a group."

"Because of this, right?" I nod. "I agree with you and I'm sure Seogoong does too."

"Can we talk at my house tomorrow, after school?"

"Sure." He nods.

The Next Day, After School

I told the rest of them what happened to me at the stables. As expected, they looked at me with concern, asking things like "are you okay?" and stating things like "that's so crazy."

"I'm fine, you guys." I assure them, but looks like we got ourselves into this mess after putting Krystal and her friends into jail. That's what Seohyun said. That she and her friends hate us."

"Why?" Jungkook asks. "They don't have any relationship to them."

"They actually do." Seogoong corrected. "Krystal is Seohyun's friend's sister." Everyone gave the three of us a look of shock.

"Sisters? So... Now we have to go against Krystal's sister?" Kidoh asks.

"Apparently." I nod. "And..." I start.

"And?" He asks.

"There's this guy who claims to be my guardian angel. He's saying to trust him. But, I don't know if we can... For all we know, he could be working with Krystal's sister and is only trying to befriend us to decieve us later on."

"Befriend us to decieve us later on?" Jin questions.

"He saved my life today." I explain. "But, still... I'm not sure." Suddenly, my phone buzzed as it recieved a text. Then Jenissi's followed by P-Goon, Seogoong, Gohn, Hojoon, Kidoh, Sangdo, Nakta, Xero, A-Tom, Yano, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.

You don't trust me, do you? Trust me, I just want to help you. Your real enemy is a girl after all.

You Guardian Angel

"Who is this?" Yano asks.

"B-Joo's stalker." Xero explained. "He's been getting texts like this since we went to the mall to get him a job."

"He's the one who saved me..." I add, looking at the text again.

"Who is he?" Kidoh asks me. I shake my head at him.

"I don't know... He was wearing a mask to keep his identity hidden."

"Then that leaves the big question." Rap Monster concluded. "Can we trust him?"


A/N: What do you guys think? Should they trust this mysterious guardian angel person?