The Puzzle

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

Anonymous POV

"Guys...?" He looks up at me and then to his friends around me. "What happened?"

"Your guardian angel saved you again." P-Goon explained, making him look at me before sitting up. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put a finger in front of his lips.

"You don't need to thank me." I say, pulling my finger away. "Just be more careful. If I wasn't around, who knows what might have happened to you guys?"

"We would be with Hansol..." He pointed out. "Why did you have to save us?"

"Believe me, he isn't ready to see you guys yet... Especially not you, B-Joo!"

"How do you know that? How do you even know any of us?"

"He asked me to kill him for a reason... He couldn't take the pain anymore... The pain of being betrayed by his own best friend!"

"You're the one who killed Hansol?" They all ask, except for the girls because they knew the truth. The whole truth. I look at them all and just sigh.

"There are things that you guys just don't know... I'll tell you once the time comes, but not before then!" With that, I stand up and start to leave, but then remember something. "Just call Hansol's number if you need anything."

"Hansol's phone number?" They ask in unison again. "Why?"

"Because, he gave it to me before he asked me to kill him."

"Who are you that Hansol would trust you so much?" B-Joo asks me, making me put a hand over my chest to show him that I was hurt by his question.

"One of your old friends, B-Joo." I answer. "Why before you met these guys and even some of the girls over there."

"Who?" He asks.

"I'll let you ponder on that..." I smile, walking away from them. "Here's a hint though, we met in elementary school."

"Was it because of Hansol?" He asks. I knew he was thinking of, but he would have to find out for himself.

"Maybe, maybe not." I look back at him without stopping and smirk. "When you guys find out who I am, I'll tell you the truth. About Hansol."

"The truth? We know it, he's dead." B-Joo points out.

"I know you don't want to believe that." I retort. "Say he's still alive... I can tell you where to find him if you find out who I am."

"Why are you the link? Who are you?" B-Joo asks again.

"I'm the link because I know both you and Hansol. And, I was the last person to see Hansol, remember? That's why!" I explain again. "This whole thing is a puzzle, B-Joo. Even figuring out who I am, it's part of the puzzle. Put the pieces together and you'll know who I am. You have more pieces than you think..."

"He does?" Xero asks. I shake my head at him.

"Not him, Xero. All of you! You all have a piece or two of this puzzle. Put them together and you'll know who I am! I'll fill you in on everything after that." With that, I look at the girls. "Lets go, we're done here." They follow me out, leaving the guys as confused as ever.


A/N: Does anyoe have a guess of who this anonymous person is? Or, do you guys not have any clue yet? Comment me what you think~