The Plan 2

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"Byungjoo, listen up." The manager calls me up to the back of the shop. I go over and wait for what she wants to say. "We're going to have a battle of the bands."

"A battle of the bands?" I ask.

"Yes." She nods. "You can enter with your friends too. And the winners will get a prize of their choosing from the store."

"We only sell costumes." I point out.

"Oh, don't worry... There will be special prizes just for the contest." She smiles. "Are you interested?"

"Well, we all do like music..." I start.

"Great, then you have to join!" I guess I had no choice since she was practically forcing me to join. "The band can be at least thirteen members. No more than that." With that, she went into the storage room, leaving me how I had gotten into this just by staying silent. But after a minute, I chose to ignore that and follow her inside. There, I saw her talking with two girls. One older than her and another one younger than her. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear their plan. But I did hear her name. Jessica. The name that Seohyun had said. And then I put the puzzle together. Jessica is Krystal's sister! My guardian angel was right again. She was trouble indeed.

Anonymous POV

Going into the storage room, I met up with Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Is it all set?" I ask them.

"Oh yeah, the prizes are all set." Taeyeon nods. "How are you doing with B-Joo, Jessica?"

"It's fine... He thinks he's just doing a battle of the bands with his precious friends, but once they go on to perform at the finals, we'll capture them with the cage you two set up under the stage."

"What about that guy who always comes to B-Joo's rescue? Remember? The one Seohyun told us about?"

"He won't save that fool this time..." I assure. "I've got another trap waiting for our uninvited friend."

BJoo's POV

I kept on watching the girls talk and realized that they were almost done before quietly heading back to the front of the shop so they wouldn't catch me. To my surprise, Hayana was there. "Hey." I greet her with a smile.

"Hey there, B-Joo." She smiles back. "I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah, I started today." I nod before remembering something. "Hayana, have you heard from Hansol?"

"Kim Hansol?" I nod, hoping that he had kept in touch with her or Say. "Sorry, I haven't heard from him."

"Oh..." I sigh with disappointment. He really hasn't kept in touch with any of us... I thought sadly. Hayana must have noticed because she slung an arm around my shoulders.

"He can take care of himself." She reminds me. "Plus, I'm sure he'll contact us when he's ready."

"I guess so..." I nod as Jessica comes out from the storage room.

"Oh, a customer." She smiles.

"I was actually just leaving." Hayana says, walking out.

"Wait!" I call. She turns around to face me. "We're having a battle of the bands. Maybe you can get the girls together and enter?"

"I'll think about it." She promises with a smile.

"I have to do some things, so you can go home now and I'll see you tomorrow." Jessica tells me. Planning to get rid of us? I think to myself, but smile at her.

"Alright, thank you." I was going to go home, but a text message came to my phone as I was walking home. Checking my phone, I see that it's from Xero.

Come to my house, right now! We have news on Hansol!

Blinking to myself, I shrug off the rudeness of the text because the rest of the message had caught my attention more. They have news on Hansol. And so, I make my way to the younger boy's house.


A/N: Finally, right? They finally know something about Hansol. And, you guys will know what the news is next chapter~ Please comment!