The Proposal

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

"Are you alright?" Seogoong asks me, climbing down from his horse. I nod as he examines my whole body and P-Goon looks around for my horse.

"Where's your horse?" He questions me.

"The guy who saved me scared him away." I explain. "But, I'm glad. That horse was out of control."

"A guy saved you?" Seogoong questioned. "What did he look like?"

"I don't know... He wore a mask."

"That's not the important thing." P-Goon pointed out. "The important thing is that the girl who gave you the horse was trying to get rid of you."

"Seohyun, that was her name."

"Let's go." P-Goon was about to get on his horse, but Seogoong stopped him. "What?"

"What if she's trying to get rid of all of us? Maybe B-Joo's ex-girlfriend has more goons that we don't know about."

"So, we walk?" P-Goon asks.

"Well, you two can go by horse, but I don't want to after that experience." I say, walking back towards the stables. They decided to walk with me and pull their horses back by their reins. And when we finally got back to the stables, they glared at Seohyun harshly.

"Yah, why did you give our friend a bad horse?" P-Goon demanded.

"A bad horse?" She asked innocently. I pull them away before they can get any angrier with her.

"Don't." I stop them. "Violence won't solve anything. We have to find out why she wants me gone."

"Oh, that's easy." Seogoong answered me. "She's probably friends with Krystal."

"I'm not." Seohyun assured. "I'm friends with her sister though and she's not happy about what you guys did to her sister!" She looks at me. "Especially you! She hates you and Hansol."

"That's why you're trying to get rid of me?"

"I was trying to get rid of all of you, but I wasn't in charge of their horses, so I couldn't do anything."

"Do you realize our parents are cops? We can have you put into jail with your precious friend's sister for attempting to kill our friend!" P-Goon threatened her. She just smirked at him.

"And how would you prove I'm guilty of anything?" She was right. It wouldn't just be enough to say that she attempted to kill me, we needed proof.

"Lets just go, you guys. I'm never riding a horse again anyway..." I conclude. They shrugged, not being surprised by my decision. Who would be surprised with that decision if they knew I almost got killed? No one.

"Be warned, B-Joo. You and your friends are in grave danger." Seohyun warned us.

"Why are you warning us?" I ask. "Don't you hate us as well?"

"For what you did to Krystal? Yes, I do." She nods. "But, you boys can make it up to us."

"How?" We ask.

"It's simple." She smiles. "Get us Hansol and you're off the hook."


A/N: There~ A proposal was made! Please comment, you guys~