Game Over / Unmasked

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

The mask was finally taken off and we all gasped except for Jenissi and Say's group of friends. Hansol stood before us! I backed away from him, not believing my eyes right now. No... It can't be... He's dead! I reason with myself. "You look as if you've seen a ghost, B-Joo..." Hansol tells me.

"Hansol!" Jenissi scolds him. He smiles at our hyung, but looks back at everyone else with seriousness.

"I never left, you guys... I never left Korea. How could I when this idiot needs me so much?" He asks, looking at me.

"Yah, I thought you were dead! Do you know how much pain you put me through?" I asked.

"Not only that, but where were you? How come you weren't at school? Or... At your house when B-Joo went? Your room was completely empty, Hansol!" P-Goon added.

"I'll explain everything like I did to Jenissi hyung, okay?" He asks us. "Lets go over o my house." They nod and start to walk in the direction of his house. "B-Joo, bring your parents too, you can stay with me until your house is fixed." I nod as I help my mom up. Hansol comes back to us and helps my dad up before we walk together, behind the rest of the group.

"We'll catch up, okay?" I hear Jenissi call to us. And I realize that him and Xero aren't amongst the others. I hope they make up...

Xero's POV

As I was going with the rest, Jenissi pulls me back. "We'll catch up, okay?" Jenissi calls out to the rest of the guys, turning to face me. "Xero..."

"Look, if you want to break up, I'm okay with that... I was a terrible boyfriend anyway..." I admit, looking away as I'm unable to look into his eyes right now.

"Break up? No... That's not what I was going to say..."

"Then, what?"

"I'm sorry..." He apologizes. I don't get it... I think to myself with confusion. "For not telling you that I was jealous and overreacting like that... I know you were only doing what Hansol asked of you..."

"I was..." I nod. "And, if I had known that was Hansol all this time, I wouldn't have given B-Joo so much attention since he would have had B-Joo under control." I explain. "But, I'm the one who should be sorry... For neglecting you. You're my boyfriend, not him. And, I shouldn't have treated you like I did."

"It's okay... Lets just pretend as if none of this happened and go back to how things were before..."

"Really?" I ask. Jenissi nods.

"It should be easy now that Hansol is back, right?"

"Yeah..." I nod. "But those two... They have a lot to solve between them..."

"And they will, don't worry. They haven't been friends since elementary school without getting into fights here and there... All friends do. So, lets have faith in them." I nod as he takes my hand in his , leading me away from B-Joo's burnt house and towards Hansol's house. When we got there, we saw everyone sitting around the living room. B-Joo's parents weren't there and I assumed that they were in one of the bedrooms, resting up from the events that had just happened.

"You guys are right on time." B-Joo says to us, motioning towards two seats. "Hansol was just going to tell us what happened to him."

"Okay, I'll tell you guys everything that I told Jenissi hyung. And if you guys have anymore questions, ask me afterwards." Hansol told us as me and Jenissi took our seats.

"Alright." We all nod and he starts the explanation.


A/N: It's revealed, finally! What do you guys think? And, were you expecting it? I would love to know what you guys had thought! Oh, and next chapter is basically the events after the "Teaming Up" chapter, I just couldn't say it then because then you guys would know it was Hansol even before I wanted you to know.