Betrayal

In the Shadows {Sequel to The Innocent Girl}

The Next Day, Jenissi's POV

I went with B-Joo to where he works and asked Jessica for a job. When B-Joo was far away from me though, I asked her if I could join her. "You're his friend... Why would you want to get rid of him?" She asks. "And, how long has he known that I'm his enemy?"

"He's known for a while." I answer. "And, I want to get revenge on B-Joo."

"Revenge?"

"He stole my boyfriend..." I explain. "I hate him for it even if we are good friends."

"Ah, you're jealous." She smiles wickedly. "You want B-Joo hurt, don't you?" I nod as an answer.

"i can continue to be okay with him, so I can get to him a lot easier than you can."

"I like that plan... Okay, you're the newest addition to our team! Go make him suffer."

"Oh, I'll do a lot better than that..." I assure her, going back to B-Joo and smiling at him.

"How did it go, hyung?"

"Great. She thinks I'm on her side even if I'm not." I lie. He smiles brightly.

"Good job, hyung. So, are you really going to work here?"

"No... I told her that I only used that as an excuse to actually talk to her about being on her team." That was true though, I really did do that.

"Okay, then I guess I'll see you later, hyung."

"Yeah." I nod, giving him a hug before leaving the shop. As soon as I left though, I got a text. Checking my phone and seeing it was from an unknown number, I figured that it would be from B-Joo's guardian angel. And it was.

Tsk, Jenissi... Stabbing your friends in the back out of jealousy... That's not how I remember you... But, no matter. If you're going to turn on them, don't expect me to be nice to you when we come face-to-face!

Your Guardian Angel

I blink in confusion when it says my guardian angel instead of B-Joo's guardian angel. And then it hit me. He wasn't only looking out for B-Joo, he was looking out for all of us. And by this text, I also realized that he knew me as well as B-Joo. Maybe he knows all of us... I think to myself, coming to a conclusion that the guardian angel had indeed met or been friends with all of us. That means it has to be someone from school... I look at the text again and frown at the last sentence. What could he mean by that though?

Anonymous POV

I watched as Jenissi left the shop, shaking my head with disappointment. Guess I'll need to take this one into my own hands... I think, sending him a text. As he reads it, he looks confused, but I for sure am not confused. I had to stop what he was planning, even though he is one of the people I'm supposed to be helping. As I watch him leave, I get out of my hiding spot and follow him. You've betrayed them, Jenissi... But, I will make sure you don't continue with the betrayal!


A/N: Our hero is loyal, there's another piece of the puzzle for you guys that these guys don't have!