Chapter 7-Leaving!

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upw2Y5Mkl3I-->Jay Park's Abandoned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got in inside you saw your Heechul oppa standing in the middle of the basketball court. "______-ah" he silently said and you look at him. You and Myungsoo walk towards him and "______-ah Dongho left." your eyes widened "Mwoh?!" you dropped your gift and run towards the door. "_____-AH!!!" Myungsoo called after you. "YAH!" he yelled, you got out of the streets and run towards the cab and said "Ahjusshi! to the airport!" he drove off and Myungsoo followed you. You arrive infront off the airport and you saw Jieun walking inside. "LEE JIEUN!!!" you shouted. Before you could run in "_______-ah stop." Myungsoo pulled you and said "Let's go back!" he shouted and you look at him "You are aware of this aren't you!" he shook his head and said "If I'am aware of this why would I follow you here anyways." he has a point and you stood there speechless. "I want to follow my friends! If you would leave I would do this also it's because I love you!" he softened and he let the grip on your wrist loosen. You ran inside with him behind you. You searched every corner and you spotted Dongho sitting with a manager from NH media. "Oppa!" you called and he look up. "______-ah!" he called back you run towards him. "Oppa! why are you leaving without a word!" he stood up and said "Manager-ssi let's go." your eyes widened "OPPA!" you called and you blocked his way and said "Oppa I don't want you to leave!" he sighed and said "Mianhe _____-ah I really love you my chingu I'll miss you!" he gave you a hug and he pressed his lips against your forehead. *I LOVE YOU_____-AH!!! SARANGHAEYO!* he wiggled your grip and you finally let go. "Oppa!" you gave him a back hug and tears are running down your cheeks. "I love you!" his eyes widened but after a few seconds he pulled your arms off him. "_______-ah goodbye!" you cried and felt your legs getting wiggly. "Oppa! OPPA!" and you broke into a sob. Myungsoo sat beside you and "______-ah it's okay I won't leave you alone." he carried you and you saw Jieun also near the boarding gate and you walk beside her and said "Jieunnie!" she turned and "OMO! _____-ah? are you alright?" you gave her a look "Are you also leaving?" she gave you a hug and said "My best friend yes! I'm also leaving I don't know how to tell you this." you bursted into tears "Jieunnie! nappeun saramiya!" she smiled and tears are also running down her cheeks. "I'll miss you!" you gave her a final tight hug and she said "I promise I'll call you when I arrive there I'll miss you my chingu." she remove her bracelet and said "Here I promise you." she clasped it on your wrist. "Gomawo Jieunnie!" she smiled and said "Goodbye chingu!" you gave her a small smile before she turned.

 

Lifeless you are sleeping on Myungsoo's shoulder. When the taxi stopped infront of your house he carried you and said "Kamsahamnida ahjusshi!" he carried you in and said "Komo!" she opened the door and said "Omo! is she-", "De komo she is fine." Your umma smiled and "JONGHYUN-AH!" Jonghyun appeared and said "De umma what is it?" Myungsoo gave you to your oppa and before he could say bye he was dragged in by your umma. "Myungsoo-ah you can sleep here her oppas will lend you some clothes." he smiled and said "Gomawoyo komo" your umma smiled and said "You should sleep by her side or else she'll grew lonely." his eyes widened and before he could protest he was already sitting beside you.

--------------------------------------------------->

Another chapter is here!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida

<3