Chapter 8-We started at a wrong foot part.1

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKjjdDnprWA-->SNSD's BABY BABY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You woke up and found Myungsoo sleeping by the window. You look around and you felt your heart run empty. *Right Dongho oppa left and Jieunnie.* "You're awake?" Myungsoo suddenly spoke. "Yeah oppa I'am now." you streched and you smiled at him. "Oppa thank you." he gave you a confused look and "Why are you thanking me?", "Because I know you wouldn't leave me like Dongho oppa and Jieunnie did." he smiled and said "I promised you remember I'm always here to protect you but I'm afraid I can't do it now since Dongho left I'm just afraid I wouldn't be there for you whenever you need me." you stood up and walk towards him and gave him a hug. "Oppa I'm thankful that God gave me a chance to know you, I can't think of any memory that I have that doesn't have you in it." he softened and he tightly hugged you back. "I'm sorry ______-ah I wish I can do better." a tear slid down your cheek and you said "Oppa you don't have to be sorry."

 

After preparing you and Myungsoo set off for school "______-ah I'm going ahead is that okay?" you nodded and said "Sure oppa It's okay." he smiled and said "Thanks!" he immidiately rushed towards the classroom. You opened your locker and at your surprise nothing is in there. "Whew!" you grabbed your books and you shut the locker door close. You spun around and "OMO! You scared me!" he smiled and said "Good morning!", "What are you doing here?" he smiled and said "I'm just here to see if you can answer my question?" you look at him and remembered *DAMN! I FORGOT AND I TOLD HIM I'LL LOVE HIM BACK!!!!* you faced-palm yourself and "Hi Changjo-ssi!" he smiled and said "So do you want to go out later?" you prevented yourself to get furious or get angry at him so what you did was. "Okay so what time?" he smiled and said "After school of course!" you smiled and said "Sounds good so see you later!" he smiled and nodded. *I'm gonna get killed by Myungsoo oppa.*

 

After school you skipped outside Myungsoo said he is going to practice for something so you went ahead of him. "Hey!" you shouted and he faced you. He smiled and said "Yo! so what do you want to do?" "Eh? you are the one who asked me out and you don't have a plan?" he smiled and said "Well from my experience Jieun was the one I followed always." you gave him a look "Am I Jieun?" he smiled and said "No I was just kidding well so want to go to the mall or park?" you smiled and said "The mall sounds good." he smiled and took your hand and took you there. "So what wast the reason you and Jieunnie broke up?" he smiled and said "Kinda funny actually since she feels like she is in a one-sided love which is a half-truth." you look at him and said "A half-truth is a whole lie Changjo-ssi." he smiled and said "I know I was wrong for playing Jieun's heart but she was making me jealous because she said I never had a time for her so there she broke up with me and I didn' know that she plans on leaving for Seoul." you look at him and "She left yesterday Changjo-ssi but she said she'll visit." You faced him and said "Changjo-ssi I want to say sorry since I thought you are a Full time bastard I was blinded by Jieun's anger towards you so I'm sorry." he smiled and said "It's cool I understand you are her best friend right? so yeah I understand." 

------------------------------------------------>

Annyeong!!! 

Mianhe for not updating!

my umma keeps on blocking me!

everytime I want to update she would let me open her skype to

Talk to our relatives in Canada.

But in any other way I'm thankful!

she brought me to a benefit concert

where JAY PARK is a part of!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3