Chapter 5-Dongho oppa's dream

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehPzl6l5l7s--> 4minute's Dreams come true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongho came in walking in class with a huge smile pasted on his face. "Oppa are you okay?" you asked him. He smiled and said "______-ah I got in!" you look at him and asked "Got in where?" He smiled and gave you a tight hug. "I got in at NH media! I'm a trainee now!" you look at him and said "Really oppa? wow I'm so proud of you." he smiled and said "Gumawo ______-ah" You smiled and remebered "NH media wait is that in Seoul?" his smile faded *Damn! I forgot about that.* He nodded and your faked a smile "So when are you leaving?" he stopped for a second and he said "Well it's I still don' know yet." He said and you look at him and said "Oppa I will miss you." he smiled and said "I'm not leaving yet!" Myungsoo came in and said "Okay so you Shin Dongho are leaving us? why the hell are you doing that?" Dongho smiled "Hyung it's my dream and tha's-" Myungsoo covered his mouth and said "Yeah well if you get into Seoul kick some and rule the kpop world." Dongho smirked "Yeah yeah hyung!" Jieun came in and shouted "I FIRST PLACE YESTERDAY!!!!!" The class room rattled and you look at her "Nice!!" She gave you a hug and she said "Now Kim _____ can you beat me?", "Beat you where?" she smiled and said "Ramyun eating contest!" you sighed and said "Yeah I'll never beat you at that."

 

 

You, Jieun, Dongho and Myungsoo are walking by the beach eating Ice cream. "So Dongho are you going to Seoul when?" Dongho look at you and *I really can't leave all three of you here especially you _____-ah.* You look at him and "Dongho oppa?" he look at you and "Huh?" You smiled and said "Oppa what are you thinking of?" he stopped *YOU!* "Uh..... it's Seohyun-ssi of SNSD.", "Oh! really to Seohyun-ssi? uwa oppa now you have of chance of meeting her!" You exclaimed. He smiled and said in his mind *Why would I want to meet her if you are already here.* You run towards the water and remove your shoes and socks and dipped your feet near the shore. "Come on!!!" you urged the 3 and they followed you. "______-ah!" you look at Myungsoo and he sprinkled water on your head. "AH!!!! oppa!!!" he smiled and you dipped you hand in the water and "Oppa?" he turned to you. "Yeah what is it ______-ah?" you smirked and you splashed the water towards him. "YAH!!!" he exclaimed. He smirked at you and "Uh oh!" you backed out and run  towards the open sea. "Yah! _____-ah don't go that far!" You stuck your tongue out and after a few steps back. "Ow!!!" you yelped and Dongho quickly move towards you. "______-ah!" You were pulled by Dongho and Myungsoo when you got to the shore. "Ow oppa it hurts." Jieun look at your foot and she said "That's why! you stepped on a sea urchin." you look at it and asked "How are we going to remove this?" Myungsoo look at you and "Your umma know's how to remove this right?" you nodded and Myungsoo smiled at you. He carried you bridal style and "Oppa I'm heavy right?" he shook his head and said "Ani your weight is just normal." You smiled and said "Gumawo oppa.", "Yah! ______-ah isn't Myung oppa complaining yet?" Dongho glared at Jieun and said "Yah aren't you heavy yourself you kept on eating ramyun." Jieun punched Dongho lightly on the arm. You smiled and said *I hope Dongho oppa will not leave yet.*

--------------------------------------------------------------->

Annyeong! 

Here is another chapter!

enjoy!

<3

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3