Chapter 38-Concert part.1

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

 


"Oh come on _____-ah." he said and your eyes widened "Did you call me by my name?" you asked and Taemin bit his lip. "Okay I can't call you master anymore." he said as he slowly walked towards you. "And why is that?" you asked him and he leaned in closer to you. "It's because I-." he was cutted when "TAEMIN-AH!" his eyes widened and he turned to see VIXX's leader N. "What are you doing?" N asked and you turned to look at N and your eyes widened.

He walked towards the 2 of you and he smiled "Oh....chaesunghamnida." N said and you smiled "Annyeonghaseyo." you said and he turned and smiled at you. "Uh Hakyeon hyung waeyo?" Taemin asked N and N smiled "Can I talk to you?" N asked and Taemin awkwardly smiled "Sure hyung whatever you need." Taemin said and N smiled "Excuse us for a minute." N told you and you nodded. The 2 of them walked towards the back of the phone booth to talk and you looked down and you pulled out your phone. There was a message from an unknown number you curiously looked at it.

~~~

from: 09xx-xxx-xxx

to: ______-nim

AYO~! WADDUP _____-NIM~!

~~~

Your eyes widened and you wondered who it was and then the speaker blasted with a familiar song. "AYO~! WADDUP KRIS~!" your eyes widened and you remembered EXO's Two moons. You immidiately replied back.

from: _____-nim

to: 09xx-xxx-xxx

KIM JONGIN! 

You replied and that instant, "HEY!" you jumped in surprise, Your eyes widened and you turned to see Kai himself. "YAH!" you  yelled and he giggled "Mianhae I can't help myself." he said and you smiled along. "What are you doing here?" you asked him and he smiled "Well we just finished practice and for sure we're going to kick it off." he said and you smiled "Okay then." you said and he smiled. "Where is Taemin?" he asked and you pointed towards the back of the phone booth. 

~~~~

"What is it hyung?" Taemin asked and N look at him. "You are fully aware that you cannot stay in your human form for more than an hour." N said and he looked down and back at N. "I know but when I'm with ______-ah it lasts." he said and N look back at him. "That's impossible." he said and Taemin shook his head. "I know it is impossible hyung but sometimes my human form isn't in my control." Taemin said and N look at him with disbelief. "When I'm with her it suddenly goes on like I have no time limit for it." Taemin said and N look at you and he smiled.

"Don't tell me you are like Jongin, falling for a human and then ends up depressed and bored with his life." N said and Taemin look at N. "Hyung she's different she is nothing like Jongin's girl before she is kind and she understands what I am and what my limits are." he said and N looked down. "Look we need to go back to our leader tomorrow." N said and Taemin look at him.

"Hyung you are aware that he is in the bottom of the ocean." Taemin said and N look at him "I know, if you don't want to end up like our youngest brother stop falling in love with a human." N said and Taemin look at him "Hyung you are aware that isn't easy." Taemin said and N look at him, "Look Taemin we may not be close as like as you and Jongin are but you can never deny the fact that falling in love with a human takes a lot of sacrifice." N said and Taemin look at him. 

"Hyung we may not be close but you know me I never gave up on anything that easy, When I am determined I am determined I know my choice and I love her that's final, she may not be as pretty as your girl but she has the prettiest heart and for me hyung she is the one I love and you can never take that away from me." Taemin said and N sighed.

~~~

Chapter 38 ^^

[A/N: Hi-yeom guys~!!! I graduated highschool 5 days ago and Mianhae I was very busy....WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~!!! aanndd BTW HI-YEOM to the new reader NicLuvGuiLun ^^]