Chapter 22-Lost in the SBS Building

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BqPlrdjHj8

------

The manager of Infinite said that you could come along with them and at the van all 7 of them fitted there but there was no more space for you. You pulled your bag up with Taemin inside. "Oops! looks like ______-nim can't sit." Sungyeol teased and Myungsoo glared at him. He pulled you and you landed on his lap.

"There you sit here." Myungsoo said and your eyes widened, "Dude what are you doing?" Hoya asked L in a whisper. You turned to your side and Woohyun was playing with your hair.

"Oh Chaesunghamnida." he said with a cheeky smile.

"_______-nim do you want to listen to Rainbow?" Sungjong asked and you shook your head "Uh how about some Infinite songs?" you asked and all of them look at each other and then Sungjong played their new song The chaser. You smiled and you then realized "I haven't watched the MV of this song." 

They smiled and then "Don't worry _______-nim you're going to watch it soon." Dongwoo said and he smiled. 

~~~

All of you arrive at the SBS building you jumped down with L guiding you, "Whoops!" he said and you smiled "Just like old times right?" he asked and you nodded just then L was walking with you and a coordi-noona pulled you, "Woah!", "This is no time sticking up with them missy." She pulled you and she handed you piles of clothes for their comeback with the chaser.

"Bring that to dressing room G." she said and you were about to talk when another coordi-noona pushed you and handed you a make-up kit.

"Oh great." you muttered

"And this is the back side of the sbs building ______-ah." L smiled he turned to his side and you were no where to be found.

"Uh hyungs where is ________-ah?" He asked and all of them shrugged "She was with you right?" Sungkyu said and he nodded.

"Great she's lost around this building." L said and he went off to look for you.

~~~

"Uh excuse me where is dressing room G?" you asked a girl and she just walked away.

"Nice talking." you muttered you walked further and you couldn't see where you are going. You bumped onto someone "Oh Chaesunghamnida!" you said and she smiled "Hey you okay?" you nodded and when she pulled some of the clothes and she carried it. "Where are you headed?" she asked and you look up "Wait JIEUNNIE?!" 

You look up and her eyes are wide open "______-ah?!" you nodded "OMO! _____-ah!" she hugged you and the clothes rambled around the place. "OH I MISS YOU!" she hugged you and you hugged her back.

You smiled and you picked the clothes up, "Ne I miss you too!" you said and before she could speak "IU come on!" a girl called and she pouted, "Ooh...See you sometime _______-ah okiee." she gave you a hug and she handed you a paper where her number is written on it.

You smiled and Taemin appeared on your shoulder "Now your wish appeared." you smiled at him and you said "Thank you." he smiled and he disappeared.

You walk forward and then you arrive at dressing room A "Wow I think I'm near." you said and you skidded towards the hallway.

You walked forward and you heard a group of boys coming near, "Yeah I know I want to see her now Dongho please!" you turned at that name and you saw a familiar face, "Kevin of U-kiss?" you walked forward and you bumped onto someone and the clothes flew around the hallway.

"Oh no! Infinite's clothes." you grabbed them one by one and then a figure started to pick up the rest of the clothes then "______-ah?" you look up and "Dongho oppa?" he smiled and he pulled you up "OH MY GAHD!" he hugged you and you couldn't believe it. "My goodness ______-ah what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was with Myungsoo oppa and I'm staying with Infinite." you smiled and then Dongho pulled you and "Hyungs! Here is my childhood friend that I'm talking about Kim _______." you bowed and "Annyeonghaseyo Kim _______ imnida." you said and they waved at you.

"Oh my goodness she's prettier in personal." Kevin said and you meekly smiled. 

"I'm sure you already know us right?" Kiseop asked and you nodded "Ne because of Dongho oppa I knew you guys more." they smiled and then it occured to you. "Uh can I ask a question?" they all nodded.

"Where is dressing room G?" you asked and they pointed down the hallway. "Oh! there it is." you said and you bowed "Thank you!" you said.

Dongho handed you the rest of the clothes you bowed and you rushed towards the dressing room.

You smiled *I met them again!* you yelled in your head "Thank you Taemin." you said and he smiled.

------>

Chapter 22 is here~!

Mianhae for not updating that much~!!

<3