Chapter 26-Welcome to college

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

[A/N: Hey guys ^^ here is chapter 26 with Welcome to collage and here she will meet the evil Ham Eunkyo and a certain person that Taemin knows Kim Jongin.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20MKB91vGQ

-----

Myungsoo handed you an envelope and  you look up at him and he was smiling, "What is this?" you asked and he smiled "Open it." he said and you smiled at him "Sure but what is this?" you asked him and the moment you opened the envelope your eyes widened when you saw a piece of paper inside the envelope saying you got a scholarship from Seoul University.

"Oppa what does this mean?" you asked him and he smiled "Well you are going to school with me and Sungjong the 2 of us haven't graduated college yet so yeah I hope your happy, and tomorrow the 3 of us will start schooling do you have your things or you still need to buy your stuff?" your eyes widened "Oppa you've done so much already It's fine I'll find a job I can't always rely on you." you said and he smiled "But you're my dongsaeng and I should help you." he said and you smiled, "Oppa that doesn't mean you always have to do that let me find a job if not then you can help me." you said and he smiled "Deal!" he said and you smiled.

After that conversation you are walking around Seoul looking for a job "I hope I can find one and this is not going to be easy I'm just 16." you said to yourself and Taemin appeared on your shoulder "You can do it I believe in you." he said and you smiled at him, "Thanks but I can't talk to you people would think I'm crazy." you said and he chuckled.

You passed by this coffee shop and you didn't hesitate to go in, "Annyeonghaseyo!" a boy yelled and he looked like he was at the same age as you, "Annyeonghaseyo." you said back and you walked towards the counter and "Oh annyeonghaseyo." a cute boy said and you smiled at him, "Uh... annyeonghaseyo I'm looking for a job by any chance do you have an empty slot?" you asked and he smiled "Oh yes we have but uh... you look too young how old are you?" he asked and you smiled "I'm 16 years old." you said and the boy smiled "Well we only allow 17 and above." he said and you pleaded "Please hore me I don't want to burden my oppa anymore." you said and he smiled "Well I guess you can since manager noona likes cute girls maybe you can be our waitress or a cashier." he said and you smiled. "Thank you so much." you said and you handed them your profile and he smiled "Thank you too, you can start tomorrow at 8pm." he said and you smiled at him and you left the cafe.

You smiled and you fist pumped "I did it." you said and you walk towards the dorm of Infinite, "Okay where is ______-ah?" Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol smiled "She looked for a job." Myungsoo's eyes widened "Mwoh?!", "Yeah she doesn't want to burden you so be thankful." suddenly the door opened and "I'm home." you said and Myungsoo walk towards you.

"Where have you been?" he asked you and you smiled "I found a job and I'll start tomorrow by 8pm and what time is our classes tomorrow?" you asked him and he handed you your schedule and you sighed in relief, "Yes my classes starts at 12 noon and I have time to sleep because my shift is up until 12 in the midnight." you said and Myungsoo sighed "______-ah come on I'll give you something." Sungyeol said and you followed him.

"What is it Sungyeol oppa?" you asked him and he smiled "Here." he handed you a back pack

Your eyes widened and you yelled "SUNGYEOL OPPA GOMAWOYO!" he smiled and he said "Give me a hug." you smiled and you followed him and Sungyeol smiled "Myungsoo also has something for you." he said and you turned to L and he was smiling "Well It's not much but I think you'll like it." he handed you a pencil case and you smiled at how cute it is.

Then he smiled "Not just that I got you this." Myungsoo said and your eyes widened "Oppa this is too much." you said and he smiled "Yah we endorsed this so it's cheaper when I bought it." he said as he handed you a Samsung galaxy 70 player and the moment you pressed it your eyes widened when you saw the Infinite members on your screen.

"Oppa this is too much." you said and he ruffled your hair "No it's not." he said and he pushe dyou and ordered you to sleep.

~~~~~~

The next morning came and it was already 10 am and you started to prepare  your stuff and you smiled knowing Myungsoo is going to be alongside with you plus Taemin is there to help you anytime you need him.

"Are you ready ______-ah?" Sungjong asked and you nodded "Ne I'am." you placed the lamp in your bag and you started to catch up with Myungsoo and Sungjong, "Have fun on your first day." Woohyun and Sungkyu said and you smiled at them "THANK YOU!" you yelled and you rushed towards the 2.

After that drive towards the university your eyes widened when you saw the school it wasn't what you expected it was so huge, "Welcome ______-ah to Seoul university." Myungsoo said and you gazed around the school.