Chapter 25-Can this be love?

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

[A/N: Here is chapter 25 oh by the way I'll change the characters list and I'll add more okiee ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PAymKeMM5M

-----

The night fell and the Infinite members are all excited to lay on their beds and as they walk in they saw you playing something alone, "Hey whatcha doin?" Sungyeol asked as he sat beside you, "Playing some mystery games here in Myungsoo oppa's tab." you said and Sungyeol smiled and Myungsoo sat beside you immediately and he smiled seeing you happy.

"Mianhaeyo _____-ah how I wish I was here I while ago but we are really busy." L said and you smiled at him "Kwaenchana oh! I cooked for you guys I cooked some kimchi jjigae for you I hope you guys like it." you said and All 6 of the members made their way towards the dinning area and "OH!" Sungjong yelled, you and Myungsoo turned and both pffyou shot up, You entered the dinning area with wide eyes.

Only to find out that Sungjong is really enjoying the kimchi jjigae that you cooked, "Sungjong-ssi are you okay?" you asked and he smiled "Of course! I needed that over reaction for you to see how I love your cooking." he said and you smiled.

Myungsoo glared at Sungjong and he yelled "Yah maknae-ah don't do that again!" Sungjong turned and asked "Waeyo?" Myungsoo froze at Sungjong's question and he smiled and said "I'm just worried!" he said and Sungjong giggled at his hyung's detected lie.

After dinner all 8 of  you are in the living room and you are watching a Thai movie and you are watching it like you are imagining yourself in the movie, you have to admit that Mario Maurer looks very cute. "Aww how I wish I was the girl." you muttered and all of them smiled and they giggled at your cute ness. You were beside Myungsoo and it was when Mario Maurer was sitting on a rope bridge telling a squid story to the actress.

He turned to you and he began to gaze at you *Wow I never knew that after how many years she would be this pretty.* he said in his mind suddenly you started to cry because of the realization that occured on the movie, His eyes widened when he saw your tears "Hey." Myungsoo muttered and you turned to him and you sniffed. "Oppa waeyo?" you asked and he smiled "Nothing but why are you crying?" he asked and you smiled "I just remembered what Heechul oppa told me before I left Mokpo." you said and he smiled.

~~~~~

It was already 10:30 pm but you and Myungsoo are still awake and the 2 of you are playing some card games and the loser gets to follow the winners request. 

"_______-ah if I win you better follow me araso?" he said and you smiled "If I win you will sleep on the bunk bed and I'll sleep on the floor." you said and Myungsoo pouted "Aye! I told you I'm used to sleep on the floor." he said and you shook your head "Still no!" you said and he smiled at you because he is seeing the concern written all over your words.

"Deal then but if I win I'll sleep on the bunk bed with you beside me." he said and your eyes widened "Mwoh?". "Yah! don't you dare I will win and you are going to follow my orders." he said and you sighed "FINE!" you said and he giggled at you.

After an intense 3 minutes your card was 2 and you were hoping that his card is only 1 but well all luck to you because not one game you won against him.

"So moment of truth?" he asked and you nodded. He landed his card and it was "10!" he said and you are wincing inside. "2!" you said and you started to wail and Myungsoo shot up and did a victory dance.

"So you Kim ______ are sleeping beside me on the bunk bed." he said and you sighed "Yes I will."  you said and he was smiling creepily.

The 2 of you entered the room and he smiled "Hop on first." he said and you smiled at him, You climbed up and you scrambled towards the other side near the wall and he giggled when he saw you facing the wall.

He lay down beside you and he turned to you "Good night." he said and you smiled "Good night oppa." you said suddenly your eyes widened and he pulled you closer to him and he snuggled onto your back and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

* I think I'm inlove with you.* he said in his mind and you are trying hard not to scream at that moment.

~~~~~>

Chapter 25 ^^