Chapter 12-Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81hvwsIrlLI--> I'm Sorry by BEAST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look at him with tears falling down your cheeks.  "Mwoh? you are also leaving?" you started to cry more. "________-ah look at me, I know it's hard for you but Me and Dongho are dreaming to be like this some day." you cried more and said "Oppa why now? I don't have anyone that will protect me from those Queenka es." He smiled and said "Hey! your Kim ______ you've got something that those es don't have and that is your stong-will." You smiled and said "Oppa can you call me when you get there?" He smiled and said "I will okay." he smiled and kissed your forehead. "That's our maknae." He left the room and prepared his things for his departure tomorrow.

 

That night at the hospital you are alone your oppas are resting at home and your umma is coming by in an hour. You sighed at the lonliness you were feeling you opened the curtains and started to star gaze. You were listening to Super Junior's Believe "I know I shouldn't feel sad but It's their dream my best girl friend Jieunnie oh wait IU and My adorable, cute and owns that cute cheeks Dongho oppa and now Myungsoo oppa I shouldn't stop them from their dreams I'm letting them go maybe hard but not fulfiling their dreams would be harder." You smiled and sang along with the lyrics "I was so fottunate meeting you, because you made me smile just by being near you, I could find you even if you go far away from me, because you are smiling inside me."

 

The next morning you found yourself in the airport escorting Myungsoo. When suddenly 'All flights to Seoul we are now boarding." Your smile faded and Myungsoo faced you and said "______-ah i'll call you when I get there okay? and By the way-" he hesitated but then he said "Mianhaeyo for not telling you earlier." you smiled and said 'it's okay oppa I don't want to stop you even if...." your voice trailed off and *Even if it hurts me so much.* you continued in your mind Myungsoo smiled and said "______-ah goodbye see you soon." your tears automatically fell when he said the word Goodbye He smiled and left you with your tears falling down.

 

*________-ah forgive me. I know leaving you alone will be the hardest thing I ever done in my life but with your trust I now can face it bravely. I'm not going to forget you my little dongsaeng I will always keep you near my heart and I promise you that  I will do my best for you and only you. How I wish I could find someone to replace me as your oppa.......I'm sorry ______-ah MIANHAEYO.*

---------------------------------------->

Hi-yeom! Mianhae I lost this chapter!

But i'll make it up by updating 3 chapters today.

Wait for the next chapter!

please subscribe!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!