Chapter 10-Myungsoo-oppa

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIhem6GlUk&feature=related--> BEAST's Oasis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warning! this chapter is full of cursing and foul words (Not really foul)

 

You entered the school one hour earlier than the usual. The moment you stepped in "GET HER!!!" Minah shouted and her queenka friends charged towards you. "Uh-oh!" you tried to run towards the gates but a girl pulled you and tackled you down. You recieved slaps, kicks, punches and scratches. You wanted to cry but you can't since the wounds on your face will sting.

 

You got up and spat the blood out of your mouth and you got up and "Is that all you can do?" Minah smirked "Still standing huh? well will you be able to stand after this?" she punched you on the stomach you caressed the pain and you still stood up "You're tough huh? well now that Dongho oppa is in Seoul now and Myungsoo oppa is sick how will you get out of this trouble huh?" she slapped your face. You glared at her and "Are you glaring at me? how dare you! you useless !" she kicked you and fell down. You started to cough blood, She picked you up by your hair and "Do you think you can beat me after all you are nothing compared to me well you are the top 1 but so what you have the beauty but not as beautiful as me." You gave her a piercing glare and "Are you glaring at me again? You FUGLY !!" she shoved you towards the street you stumbled down. You tried to get up but you can't your legs are full of wounds and bruises. You forced yourself to get up but when you got up. "_________-AH!!!!!" Myungsoo yelled and tackled you to the other side as the over speeding bus passed. "________-ah are you okay?" Myungsoo shook you and you are unconscious.

 

"Nurse where is Kim_______?!" Jonghyun and Heechul asked. "She is room....209" the 2 of them rushed towards the room and bursted in. Heechul rushed beside you and "_______-AH!" Jonghyun paced around and "This isn't happening! this isn't happening!" Myungsoo came in with his arm in a cast. "Yah! Myungsoo what happened to her?" Jonghyun asked and Myungsoo paused for a while and then spoke. "I don't know the whole story but I just saw her in the middle of the street full of wounds and bruises." Heechul sighed "Do you know who did this?" Myungsoo nodded. "Yes hyung it's Bang Minah she is the queenka in our school she is always after______-ah since she became our friend." Jonghyun sat beside you and "______-ah I will hunt her down and make sure she will end up like this." Heechul shook his head and said "Yah! Kim Jonghyun if you would do that you'll be in prison." Jonghyun sighed and said "Why is this always happening to our dongsaeng?" The two of them went home to pack some things for you and for them.

 

Myungsoo stayed beside you and "_______-ah forgive me since I wasn't there to defend you Mianhe _______-ah." He started to cry and he was holding your hand while he was crying. "I'm sorry ______-ah I'm just busy on something I wish I can be in 2 places at once for you."

-------------------------------------------------->

Hi-yeom!

Here is another chapter!

:)

This one is pretty much dramatic

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3