Chapter 2-Changjo's confession

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuetS8JGUwg--> Jokwon's The day of confessing my love

---------------------------------------------------------

After school you walk towards your locker and saw Myungsoo talking to a girl and looks like she was confessing. You smiled and Dongho leaned on the locker and said "______-ah I'm really envious at Myungsoo hyung's handsome face girls swoon around him and I don't recieve those stuffs and greetings." You smiled at him and said "Oppa you are also good looking even though Myungsoo oppa recieves more attention it doesn't mean that you are not handsome, Oppa I'm telling you, You'll get girls swoon around you." He smiled and said "Gumawo _______-ah you always make me smile." you smiled at him and "Cheon maneyo oppa." Myungsoo walk towards you and Dongho and you immidiately asked him "So oppa who is that yeoja?" he sighed and said "A girl that likes me and wants me to be her boyfriend." you smiled at him and poked his sides and said "Nice Myungsoo oppa is really popular." He smiled and said "Come on _______-ah don't talk about it frustrates me.", "Mianhe oppa" you said and he ruffled your hair. "Yah! oppa!" he look at you and said "Don't YAH! me I'm your oppa." you cheekily smiled and you pulled Dongho's arm and said "Oppa kaja!" you shouted and suddenly someone tugged on Dongho's uniform. "Oppa why did you stop?" The three of you spun around and saw a girl. "Oh! Naeun-ssi!" you said and she smiled at you and said "Annyeonghaseyo Dongho-ssi I'm Seo Naeun I'm your-" Dongho cutted and said "Your my classmate and you sit by the window." you gawked at Dongho because he was never cold towards girls except now. "Oppa?" Naeun's eyes widened when Dongho cheekily smiled and said "De what is it Naeun-ssi?" he asked and her eyes sparkled she smiled widely and handed him a love letter. She bowed and ran off, "Wow Dongho and you are saying that I was blessed with good looks." Myungsoo said in sarcasm, Dongho smiled and said "Well Hyung now I'm not jealous of your yeojas coz I have _______-ah by my side!" he said and Myungsoo turned towards him and said "YAH SHIN DONGHO! __________-ah isn't only yours ARASO?" Dongho raised his arms in defeat. 

 

After walking home from school you saw your oppas playing basketball you smiled at them and they shouted "_______-ah! how was your first day?" you smiled and said "It's fine oppas!" you waved at them and walk inside and your eyes widened. "Umma what is he doing here?" you asked shocked and your umma smiled and said "This gentleman here said he was your chingu and I let him in." you sighed and she walk back in the kitchen. You look at him and asked "Changjo-ssi what brings you here?" he smiled and said "_______-ah you are aware that I broke up with Jieun right?" you shook your head and said "Jieun? what do you mean by that?" he smiled and said "Your chingu from Mokpo Highschool." you remebered "Jieun-ah?! wait Jieun-ah is your ex?!" he nodded and you look at him and "You are the one who-", "Yup I was the one well I don't know what kind of things are suited for your liking well I just got the flower for you so..." you look at him and "Changjo-ssi don't forget that you are a kingka and-" he cutted you by saying "______-ah I LOVE YOU UNDERSAND?" your eyes widened "Mwoh?! Me?! WAE?!" he sighed and said "It's really hard to explain since this feelings started when we are still in middle school, I didn't had the guts to tell you before since I was afraid that Dongho-ssi and Myungsoo-ssi might kill me." he said and you laughed "Myungsoo and Dongho oppas are not like that okay they are really kind." you said and he repeated and said "__________-ah I Love you.

---------------------------------------------------->

Annyeong yeorobun!!!

Here is another chapter hope you enjoy :)

Wait for the next chapter :)

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3