Chapter 4-Payback time you jerk!

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CUKi2nwTGs-->Rule breaker's Sweet revenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school Jieun decided to give Changjo a taste of his own medicine. "Jieun are you sure you want to do this today?" she smirked and said "Are you kidding I wanted to kill this bastard ever since he rounded my head and would leave me for a self-proclamaim ." you look at her and said "Jieun-ah you are much more a fighter than before." she smiled and said "I know right." you giggled and you tapped her shoulder when Changjo was walking out with Ricky and Ricky's eyes widened. "Dude is that Jieun?" He look up and Jieun was smirking Changjo gulped and Jieun walk towards him with piercing glares. "Changjo, Changjo what a pleasant surprise." Changjo look at you and gulped Ricky run beside you and asked "What happened between them anyways?" you shrugged and said "Mianhamnida Ricky-ssi but I really don't know the reason why." Changjo was shaking and Jieun pulled him closer. She sighed and said "Did you know how funny your love story turned?" Changjo scoffed and said "It's not my fault Jieun." Jieun look at him and said "Not your fault? wow! speak for yourself jerk! it was about you all this time and never was about me, I felt like I was in a one-sided love and surprisingly it turns out to be one." You can feel Jieun's piercing glares, "Ouch Thank god I'm not Changjo so ______-nim I'm off I'm leaving Changjo here." You look at Ricky with disbelief, *Unbelievable he is leaving Changjo here to die in Jieunnie's hands?* Jieun smirked again and said "Changjo regret that you played with my heart now your reputation as a kingka will be over after I'm done with you." Changjo nodded and scrambled away. "That was easy for you to let him scram off." You said and she smiled.

 

At home you and Jieun are outside playing basketball. "So ______-ah who is your lovelife now?" you smiled and said "Still my oppas." she sighed and said "You know that's already old." you giggled and you asked her "Yeah why did you leave anyways and how did Changjo know you?" She smiled and said "Well appa want me to leave and transfer to the small town he was working in and finally umma let me go after Changjo talked to my oppa.", "Chunji oppa?" she smiled and said "Yeah! well I'll tell you this now after oppa's party Changjo grew closer to him and he met me after that." You nodded and said "Aish you JIEUN why are you telling me this now?" she smiled and said "Okay okay! I won't anymore!" you smiled and said "Jieun are you still planning on auditioning in Seoul?" her smile faded and *_______-ah why do you have to bring that up?* she gave a soft smile and said "Well I don't know yet well I think when I get there I'll bring you with me." she giggled and you smiled at her. "Unni! Gumawo." she softened and "I miss you calling me that." 

 

After an hour you and Jieun are near the beach and you saw a familiar figure "Myungsoo-oppa? Dongho oppa?" You ran towards them and "OPPAS!!" you shouted happily. They turned and "Oh! ______-ah! and OMG! Jieun your back!" Dongho said. Myungsoo smiled and said "Yah! aegi! come here." You look at him and "Aegi? am I your baby?" he pulled you and he gave you a hug. "Oppa lemme go! I'm...." he pulled back and he smiled. "Aigoo our ______-ah is so cute!" You smiled and *I wish we four are going to stay like this forever!*

--------------------------->

Jieun is fighting back! and I'm back!

Guys! exams are over which means.....

.MORE UPDATING!!!

Yahoo!!!!

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

<3