Chapter 30-Nice to see you again

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xq9Sp_41c

-------

Taemin looked up at Kai with wide eyes and "H-how.....What are you doing here in the human world?" Taemin asked like he doesn't know and Kai smirked "I could ask you the same question." Kai said and Taemin shook his head "Okay I just transformed to my human form because of something that triggered it." he said and Kai crossed his arms and he said "A genie can only trigger his human form once you fall in love with someone." he said and Taemin's eyes widened and he turned to look at you and Kai smirked "So she is the......." Kai's eyes widened "You know her?" Kai asked and Taemin nodded "She is the one that found me." Taemin answered and Kai look at Taemin.

"How many days have passed when she found you?" Kai asked and Taemin counted and "More or less than 7 months." he answered and "Damn." Kai muttered and Taemin turned to him "Why? what's wrong?" Taemin asked "We can't share on one human." he said and Taemin look at Kai and "You are not even a genie anymore remember Delphi?" he asked and Kai's eyes flickered when he heard that name.

"Taemin how many times will I tell you not to mutter that name, she cursed me okay." Kai said and Taemin shook his head "She didn't, your hatred led you to that conclusion." Taemin said and Kai shook his head "No it was her selfishness that led me to this hatred." Kai said and Taemin look at him and "You still admit you had hatred for her." Taemin said and Kai sighed "You know me to well brother." Kai said and Taemin smiled "Well that is older brother to you." Taemin said and Kai giggled.

"So when can we meet again hyung?" Kai asked and Taemin shrugged "I don't know but give me your lamp." Taemin said and Kai rumbled through his back pack and pulled out his lamp and tossed it towards Taemin.

"Your lamp changed." Taemin said and Kai nodded "I know it's because I granted one wish that made me transform like this." he said and Taemin smiled "I'm going to keep this so I can contact you." Taemin said and Kai nodded "See you later hyung." Kai said and he left. Taemin turned around and he saw his lamp in your bag and he pulled it. His was still glowing and he smiled "I wish my brother will be okay." Taemin said and after a few seconds he transformed back to his original size. He smiled "We'll meet soon." he said and he started to jump up and down your thigh and that woke you up. "Taemin?!" you said in a startle. He smiled and "Come on it's time to go home." Taemin said and you smiled at him.

~~~~>

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for not updating I was super busy.

I got all week with doing filming,recording and projects. 

Hope you guys understand....