Chapter 19-Welcome

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=892TrODO3Rc

---------

"SHH...quiet down some fans might hear you." Myungsoo said and you smiled at him. 

He pulled you out of the airport and he pushed you inside a black van he opened the door and your eyes widened at the 2 other boys. You bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo." they smiled and did the same.

Myungsoo let you sit by the window and you smiled at awe when you saw the beautiful morning life of Seoul and then Myungsoo spoke and said "_______-ah I'd like you to meet Sungkyu hyung and Sungyeol hyung." you bowed at them and said "Annyeonghaeyo Kim _______ imnida."

The 2 of them smiled at you and suddenly "________-nim did you know your Myungsoo oppa is currently dating a celebrity." his eyes widened "_______-ah don't believe him he's lying."

You giggled and said "I know oppa kkeokjohajima, I know you too well." Sungyeol pouted and then you arrived infront a huge building.

Your eyes widened and you turned to Myungsoo who was carrying your luggage down. You peeked in your bag and you saw the genie Taemin poting with his hungry face.

Then when they opened the door your eyes widened at the place. "Myungsoo oppa is this real?" he smiled and said "Don't worry _______-ah well mianhae but you're sleeping on my bed while I take the floor." 

You shook your head and said "Shireo I don't want you to get back pains I'll take the floor." he sighed and when you got in a noisy greeting came and your eyes widened.

"Welcome _______-nim~!!!" a cute girly guy said, you smiled and said "Annyeonghaseyo~!" You walk further and you are greeted by a cute yellowish cuddly dog. You bent down and said "Annyeonghaseyo~!!" you smiled and petted it then all of their eyes widened. Myungsoo tapped you and all of the Infinite members came in and you bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim _______ imnida." you said and all of them waved at you. You bent down once again because the dog is standing up towards you.

"Why isn't Noorung barking at her?" a smily guy asked and all of them shrugged suddenly a white one came running towards you and you smiled and it your hand when it came closer to you.

"Even Dubu....." A cute guy added.

"L what spell is she carrying?" he chuckled and said "Well that's her nature she has soft spot for animals especially dogs.", "So that's why you know how to train dogs." he smiled and you said "Kamsahamnida." they turned to you surprised

"Why are you thanking us?" , "Well it's because you are letting me stay here." they all softened.

Afternoon came and it was their filming so you silently stayed in their room, Knowing Myungsoo he lend you his phone and gadgets for you not to get bored suddenly all of them flooded the room you are in. "Is the fliming over?" all of them nodded

"Oh so what do you guys want to eat?" Myungsoo smiled at you and he said "Your famous ddukkbokki." you smiled and the other members look at you.

"L hyung is it better than Woohyun hyung's?" Myungsoo nodded boldly and then Woohyun look at you and he was like "I think I found a shikshin (food god)" you shook your head "Aniyo I just know since my umma-" that took you away some how.

Then Myungsoo felt something..

--------------->

Chapter 19 mehehe

maybe the next chapter are done by POV so

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3