Chapter 9-We started at a wrong foot part.2

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUMonMeQJw8&feature=related-->F.CUZ's Wanna be your love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled at him and you said "Changjo-ssi you are aware that I-", "Yes I am aware that you only want to be friends with me well as a kingka I would say no but as your chingu I'll say of course!" you smiled and said "Well Kamsahamnida Changjo-ssi but I have to go or Myungsoo oppa will kill me." he smiled and said "I understand want a lift?" you smiled and said "Okay thank you!", "Well are you aware that I'm not going to stop liking you for some reason being your friend would do for a while but being your namjachingu already I think it's all of a sudden so I'll wait I promise!" you smiled and said "Thank you for understanding me sorry if I misunderstood you as a bad person  I was just taken away of Jieunnie's feelings."  He gave a smile and walked by your side.

 

"Thank you so much Changjo-ssi I hope we can go out again." he smiled and said "Of course I would love to." you smiled and said "Annyeong Changjo-oppa!" you ran inside and he blushed "Did she just called me oppa?" he smiled and drove off. When you got in your house "KIM _____ where have you been?!" your Jonghyun oppa yelled. "Mianhe oppa I was just with Changjo-ssi." he eyed you "The guy who came here that claimed that you were his friend?" you nodded. "Aish that person!" Jonghyun huffed "Yah! stop it already her ear is already bleeding from your nagging." your Heechul oppa said. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and mumbled "Lucky you hyung is here." you smiled and said "Aigoo Jong oppa should find a girlfriend already." Heechul laughed and said "Good one dongsaeng!" you smiled and walk towards your room.

 

The next morning you walk towards school and unfortunately Myungsoo is sick he is really exhausted from practicing all day long. "Myungsoo oppa is so tired I'll just visit him later and how is Dongho oppa and Jieunnie doing rigth now are they tired or what?" you let out a loud sigh. You entered the school one hour earlier than the usual. The moment you stepped in "GET HER!!!" Minah shouted and her queenka friends charged towards you. "Uh-oh!" you tried to run towards the gates but a girl pulled you and tackled you down. 

----------------------------------------------->

Annyeong!

here is another chapter!

:) 

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3