Chapter 24-Love or like or just be friends?

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

[A/N: Hi guys mianhae for not updating that much but My 7 butlers?! (my other fic) is already over and I have more time to update here ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOVzcDnbR8A&feature=related

-----

It was already 7 in the morning and you woke-up to see an empty room the Infinte boys are out and you sighed "Great I'm going to be alone for the rest of the day." you said to yourself as you climbed down the bunk bed.

You walk towards the living room you sat there and you pulled out the lamp out of your bag, "Come out now Taemin!" you yelled and he came out from the lamp he's drinking some banana milk and you smiled at him "Where did you get that?" you asked him and he smiled "I'm a genie and I can do whatever I want." he said and you smiled at him.

You turned the TV on and it was U-kiss their music video Dora Dora. You nodded at the beat and you smiled Taemin turned and saw you really absorbed with it he smiled *Will it be bad if I joke around with her?* he asked himself and the music video is now at the middle part when Taemin snapped his fingers and the channel flipped over a cartoon series.

"Hey!" you protested and he smiled "Turn it back!" you yelled, he smirked and you sighed you picked the remote control up and you tried to flip the channel back but it was useless. 

"AISH!" you said and Taemin smiled and he turned it back to the channel and it was now over. "Aww!" you wailed and you turned to Taemin "YAH!" you yelled and he smiled "Waeyo?" he asked cooly and you sighed "What's wrong with you today?" you asked him and he smiled "Nothing just bored I just want to tease you around and see what your reaction is." he said and you sighed and you turned back to the TV.

It was now on a rookie group called EXO and you look at it weirdly *Are these guys okay?* you asked yourself and you giggled at the intro "Careless, careless, shoot anonymous anonymous, Heartless, Mindless no one who care about me~!' then your eyes widened when a certain Boy came out "Kyungsoo?!" you asked and Taemin look up to see the boy and he turned to you.

"Is he familiar to you?" he asked and you nodded, "Ne he is my cousin." you said and he smiled "Chincha?!" he asked and you nodded suddenly Taemin's eyes widened when he saw someone, *KIM JONGIN?!* he said in his mind and he look away and he disappeared.

You smiled at the group "They are good right Taemin?" you asked and there was no answer, "Taemin?" you asked and you turned to your side and there was the lamp but where is the genie? You picked it up and you peeked in "Taemin?" you asked and he look up "Ne master what is it?" he asked in a worried voice.

"Hey you okay?" you asked him and he nodded "Ne I'm fine." he said and you smiled "Well prove it if you are okay then come out of the lamp boy." you said and he gave a small smile and you smiled back at him, "Come out." you said and he smiled "Alright!" he said and he appeared infront of you still small.

"Now what can I do for you my master?" He asked and you smiled "Can you be in human size?" you asked him and he nodded, "Ne I can but wait a second." he said and he spun around and he transformed from a tiny looking kid to a 

Gorgeous hot looking teenager.

Your eyes widened at how Taemin looked, "Master?" he asked and you shook your thoughts away and you look up to see how tall he is. "H-huh?" you look up and you met up with his eyes. You started to feel your face blush up suddenly he smiled "Master in reality I'm taller than you." he said and you gave him a small smile.

He went down to your level and he faced you, "Wow master I have to admit you are pretty from this angle." he said and that made your ears heat up. he smiled and you look at him, "Uh....h-how long can you stay like this?" you asked him and he smiled "About 1 hour a day." he said and you smiled "Oh g-good to know." you said and he smiled "Waeyo?" he asked and you smiled.

"Nothing I just wanted to know how long." you said and he smiled he look at his pocket and there was something and he said in a whisper "Things are going to get better once you finished all 10 of your wishes." he said and he gazed at you while you are watching TV.

~~~~>

CHAPTER 24 I'l do a double update ^^

<3

Any Taekai shippers around?