Chapter 21-Morning with Infinite

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZqSLnBBhs

---------

Your eyes fluttered open and the room was slightly dark since there was this little light in the room, You sat up and your eyes widened when you found yourself on the top bunk where Myungsoo was supposed to sleep. You look down and there you found Myungsoo sleeping on the floor.

*I told him that I would sleep on the floor aigoo wae is he so stubborn?* you thought

You hopped down from the bed and you look back at the bunk bed "How were they able to put me there? I know for the fact that I'm heavy." you shook your head and you walk towards your bag. 

You opened your bag and your eyes widened, You rushed towards the bathroom and you pulled the Taemin out and you soaked him. 

"WAAAAH~!!!!" his tiny voice filled the bathroom and you sighed in relief "Yah I thought you are dead!" you wailed he stood up on the sink and he shook  his entire body until he looked fluffy. "Dead?! what's gotten into you I was sleeping." he barked back.

"Sleeping?" you asked and he nodded "Yeah I was, You know lying peacefully with eyes closed and what made you think that way? Genies don't die girl!" he said

"Oh so sleeping for you is like lying there and not breathing? wow I should try that!"  you sarcastically answered back. 

"Then that's what you call dead if you try it." he answered back.

You sighed and you poked him "Yah!" he yelled and you shot him a glare, "What time is it?' you asked and he looked at his watch like he has one.

"Why would you ask me like I own one." Taemin said you sighed and you walk towards the kitchen to drink some water, then he appeared on your shoulder, "Yah are you crazy?" you asked him and he smirked "Am I the one supposed to ask you that?" he answered.

"Why is that?" you asked and he giggled, "Are you literally going to drink water from a flower vase?' you look at your hands and you were holding an unused flower vase.

You blushed and you placed it back, "Okay that was-", "Embarrassing." he continued and you flicked hin towards the dinner table. "YAH!" he yelled and you turned to him and you shot him a glare.

You were about to open the fridge when you found a note, You pulled it and you read it.

_________-nim,

Hey if you're hungry don't starve yourself with Myungsoo knowing you he said that you're an early rises so cook if you want to plus don't be shy around us you can trust us like how you trust Myungsoo, Don't be scared around us okay? now if you want to cook breakfast you can we have complete ingredients there so go along and cook. Have fun staying with us.

Leader Sungkyu,

You smiled and when you opened the fridge your eyes widened and your jaw dropped "WOAH!" you exclaimed and that made Taemin appear inside the fridge.

"WA!" you yelped and you almost fell flat on the floor when he snapped and chair appeared behind you. You look back and you were already sitting on the chair. You look back at Taemin and he was grinning.

"Why is master so clumsy?" you stood up from the chair and you asked him, "You what do you want to eat?" he smiled "DDUKKBOKKI~!" he said in a voice imitating SNSD's Sunny.

Your eyes widened "Are you turning gay?" you asked and he shot you a glare. "Shut up~!" he chimed and you giggled, You took the ingredients out and you pulled your phone out and you played Infinite's Nothing's over. You are singing while cooking fried rice , Ddukbokki and soondae gook. You smiled and when you are dancing to it's original dance steps.

"Nothing's over Nothing's over~!" you started to dance and sing while placing the plates down and you turned to get the glasses and the mango shake you made "Oh boy what would she look like when they come in here?" Taemin asked himself, You were still dancing and when you turned your eyes widened and Taemin was giggling from your shoulder.

Infinite was standing there and your turned pale and red at the same time, You froze and at a split second you fainted. "OH MY ________-ah?!" Myungsoo rushed towards you and he shook you. "That's why I told you guys that I should look for her alone!" he yelled.

Sungjong smiled as he flick water against your face, Your eyes fluttered open and you saw them "Yah are you alright?' Sungjong asked and you gave him a small nod. Myungsoo pulled you up and the rest of the members bowed and said "Mianhae ______-nim."  You turned to them and turned to Myungsoo, "Uh it's okay I should be the one saying that, Mianhaeyo for dancing like an idiot in your kitchen." you said and "Yeah you looked like one." Sungyeol said and Sungkyu elbowed him. "Mind your manners choding." Sungkyu muttered.

Woohyun walked towards the table and he tasted the soondae gook and his eyes widened "Woah~!" he muttered and the rest turned to him. "Woah ______-nim this is great." the 5 blasted towards the table and they all tasted it and randomly Dongwoo gave you a hug. "Woah DAEBAK!" he said and that made you smile.

Myungsoo smiled and he said "I missed this." you smiled and then Sungkyu yelled "Yah let's all eat!" you smiled and they all chowed down all the food you made. You turned to see Taemin gazing at the window, "Excuse me for a second." you went inside the room carrying a small plate of ddukbokki.

He appeared by the window and he smiled at you "I thought you forgot about me." you smiled "I would never forget you genie." he smiled and he chowed on the ddukbokki you made. You smiled at him as you his head and you said "Eat well and I'll be right back okay." you went out and Taemin suddenly felt something. He look at the door and, "Why is she always giving me this feeling?" he shrugged and he enjoyed the plate of ddukbokki.

You went back to the boys and they yelled "Yah SHIKSHIN come here!" Hoya called and you immediately sank down beside Woohyun. He smiled at you and he said "What about you being my wifey." you almost choked on the soondae gook and L glared at Woohyun.

"I think that wouldn't be necessary Woohyun hyung." Hoya said and you nodded, 'Waeyo we are a perfect match." Woohyun added and when he turned to L he was already glaring down at his hyung.

"Uh ______-nim, how old are you?" you look up and 6 pair of eyes are on you, "Uh...I'm-", 'She just graduated from highschool." Myungsoo answered. You smiled and then "_______-nim do you have a boyfriend?" Hoya asked, "Uh...-", "No coz I'm not allowing her."

All of them turned to Myungsoo, "Yah you are not _____-nim so shut up!" Sungyeol said and you smiled "Mianhae Myungsoo oppa is just protective because well due to me an accident prone, big mouthed kid that why he is protecting me." All of them smiled and yelled "CUTE~!!!" 

Your eyes widened when Woohyun was snuggling his head against your cheek, "Uh....Woohyun-ssi are you high on drugs?" you asked and all of them laughed then Myungsoo whacked Woohyun's arm away.

"Be careful hyung your touches are highly violated with your over all greasyness." Hoya said and all of you giggled and Woohyun pouted.

*Well staying here may fill out umma's death, I miss you umma thank you for this.*

--------->

Here is chapter 21 and I'll update later~!!!!

Mianhae for not updating....