Chapter 36-Goodnight...

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

 

 


You are finished studying as you placed your book down your study table. You sighed as you slapped your cheeks to stay awake, "I really need to sleep now." you said as you bowed your head on the desk. You opened you TV and at your surprise it was EXO-K at Happy Camp. You walked towards your bed and you lay down chest first. You smiled at how cute your cousin looked, The when there song ended you giggled a bit since D.O was looking at something and it wasn't clear to you why he is acting serious even though he isn't good at it.

You smiled then your wall clock started to chime and it was time for "I'll cook now well for 2 or just for me?" you asked yourself then you shrugged as you walked out of your room towards the guess room. You opened the door and "Taemin come on help me cook." you said and the moment you saw the inside of the room he wasn't around.

You looked inside your closet and in the bathroom and no one was there you sighed then you smelled something. "Why does it smell like garlic?" you asked yourself then you rushed down the stairs and you saw Taemin in his human size,  there trying hard to cook something. He was chopping some dukk and the moment he looked up he saw you. "Oh! Hey master I was just cooking dinner." he said and you smiled at him.

"Come on let me help." you said as you unraveled the knot on the apron Taemin was using "What are you planning to cook anyways?" you asked him and he smiled and looked down "I was trying to cook some dukkbokki but I can't cut that stinking dukk!" he said and you smiled at him "Well you can use a knife or what I usually use these pair of scissors." you said and he face-palmed himself.

"So that's why I can't cut it properly." he said and you smiled at him "It's okay if you got it wrong at least you tried." you said and he smiled "Well I did try thanks _____-ah you are the best." he said and your eyes widened when he called you by your name. You look at him and he smiled "Mianhae _______-ah honestly I just wanted to see if I can put myself into use." he said and you smiled at him and you ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry I can do this except for the cleaning part." you said and he smiled "Oops! my bad!" he said then he snapped his fingers and the whole sink was cleaned. "Wow Impressive." you said and he smiled "You can watch TV if you want to okay." you said and he nodded, he the TV and VIXX popped out with their song Rock Ur Body and On and On.

~~~~

You are dancing in the kitchen when VIXX was singing "i bam neomu seolleneun nal ireoke, duri hamkke gayo baby, neomuna gidaryeo watjanhayo,ije nae soneul japgoseo uh uh~!!!" you smiled then the song was over Taemin turned the TV off. "Hey why did you turn it off?" you asked him and he smiled "Well you we're finished dancing cutely so yeah I turned it off." he said and you giggled "Okay it's now done take a seat here and not on the table." you said and he look at you "Why not?" he asked and you turned to him "Use the counter." you said and he smiled "Okay." he said and the moment he opened his mouth his eyes widened "WOW!" he said and you turned to him "Why?" you asked him and he smiled wider.

"Your dukkbokki is amazing." he said and you smiled at him "Thanks." you said as you wiped the sides of the sink. "Aren't you going to eat?" he asked and you shook your head "Nope I'm going to take this to the oppas I'm sure they are craving for this." you said "Be right back." you said and he nodded.

"Probably she doesn't even see it yet." he said then he look at his hand and he smiled "I hope I can give this to you." he turned to his dukkbokki and he smiled "I hope you wish for one thing that you are truly going to be happy about." he said as he snapped his fingers and the entire kitchen was clean then he turned the TV on leaving his gift for you on the counter.

You came back after 10 minutes and you saw the entire unit clean your eyes widened and then you saw no one there except for an empty genie lamp on the center table. You locked the door and you rushed up the stairs you peeked inside the guest room and he was there facing the veranda sleeping you smiled and you turned the light off and you closed the door behind you.

You entered your room and you sat infront of your study table and you turned your cellphone on starting to play B.A.P's Zero. You look at the clock and it was already 8:54 pm you sighed then you read a couple of your books and you felt a little drowsy. You bowed your head and without you knowing you fell asleep there.

Taemin sighed and he walked towards your room and the moment he opened the door he saw you there sleeping on your desk he smiled, He pulled the covers off and he carried you towards your bed and he pulled the covers on you. he smiled and he said to himself "The angel that a genie could wish for." he said as he kissed you on your forehead "Goodnight." he said as he turned your side lamp off. 

~~~~>

Chapter 36 ^^