Chapter 29- Save me!

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2ky5js3-o

----

Taemin was panicking and his eyes widened "What can I do?" he asked himself as he was stomping up and down "I can't make myself in human form or else this girl is going to scream and run away and tell that there is a guy inside a girl's bathroom." he said and he snapped his fingers then "AHA!" he said then he snapped his fingers again and the vase leviated from the counter then it slowly wnet over Eunkyo's head and the water poured down on her.

"OH CRAP MY HAIR!" she yelled and that was the best time for you to grab Taemin and get out of there. You rushed outside as fast as you could then "_____-ah where are you going?!" L asked and you smiled at him then you rushed towards your second class. When the class was over you walked out of the classroom looking if the coast is clear then you turned to your bag where Taemin is.

You went over the fire exit and you sat there, Taemin appeared and you grabbed him and "What did you do to Eunkyo?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I can't allow anyone to hurt my master I love her and I will help her til the end." he said and you sighed "Taemin you maybe are a fictional character in any case but I still have a thinking that I might actually trust you." you said and he smiled.

"See you trust me now before I can go back to sleep, can you feed me?" he asked and you smiled "Sure here is a bean bun for you." you said as you handed him a bun and it just one second he devour it all. He smiled then he yawned and he closed his eyes as he snuggled on your lap. You smiled at him and after a few minutes he turned into his human form. 

Your eyes widened when you saw his pretty boy look and your heart fluttered when you saw him sleeping on your lap then he started to mutter "Master you have 4 wishes left." he said in his nap, "Don't waste it so much, I still want to be with you." he said and you smiled at him "Taemin I hope you are a human I think I'm falling for you." you said as you brushed his bangs to the side.  After 20 minutes he woke up and he rubbed his eyes "Why is it that I feel so big?" he asked himself then he turned to his side and he saw you there sleeping.

He shot up and he turned around "I'm in human form?" he said and he look around "How did this happen?" he asked and suddenly Kai entered and Taemin's eyes widened "TAEMIN?!", "KAI?!" the 2 of the are surprised to see each other again.

~~~~>

Chapter 29 ^^