Chapter 35-Living alone with the genie in a nice condo unit

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

[A/N: Hey guys ^^ Here is chapter 35~!!! :)]


 


You are inside Myungsoo's room and you are on the top bunk and you are writing an essay for you homework at your school when "______-ah!" you looked down and you saw Myungsoo looking for you. "I'm up here!" you yelled and he climbed up and he saw you writing. "Oh are you busy." he asked and you nodded "Yeah and now I'm not." you said as you finished writing the last word. "So what's up?" you asked him and he smiled "Well there is a good news and bad news that we are going to tell you now let's go out." he said as you followed him towards the living room.

"So what do you guys want to tell me?" you asked and Sungkyu smiled at you then he knelt infront of you and he hugged you "FORGIVE ME _____-AH!" he said and you blinked at the other members and you look at him "Why? what happened?" you asked and Dongwoo knelt and the other members followed and you blinked at him "What is this?!" you asked and they all look at you with sad eyes.

"Mianhae _____-ah we will start with the bad news....uh our manager doesn't want you around anymore and the good news is we bought you a unit beside ours." Sungkyu said and you blinked at them "So that's the bad and good news?" you asked and all of them nodded "I thought that someone died." you said and Myungsoo hugged you "Looks like I'm back on the top bunk." he said and you smiled at him "Yeah." you said then you look down "Wow honestly I never lived by myself." you said and Myungsoo smiled.

"Don't worry you are actually just infront of our dorm." Sungyeol said and you smiled at him "So when do I start moving?" you asked and they smiled "That's why we called you in it's because it is actually now." Hoya said and you smiled "Okay then but oppas promise me that you aren't going to lock your door whenever I need someone." you said and Sungkyu smiled "Well that's why we are letting you keep the other key of our dorm." Woohyun said and you smiled "Thanks oppas." you said and that moment "Don't worry L and Sungjong are still going to school with you." Sungkyu said and you smiled. 

~~~~

The moment you entered the dorm your eyes widened.

"Woah isn't this too much?" you asked and they shook their heads "Well our agency gave it to you because you are the one responsible for Infinite's success now a days." Hoya said and then Woohyun smiled and said "Plus our smiles and confidence." you giggled then L placed his hands on your shoulders "Plus our birthday gift and well the agency as well." L said and "Jieunnie wanted me to let you see her gift for you." he said and you look at him "It's not even my birthday yet." you said and L look at you. "Oh yeah it's tomorrow." you said and he smiled "Come on this is Jieunnie's gift for you."

Your eyes widened "Jieunnie gave me this?" you asked and L nodded "She designed it and bought all the stuff." L said and you pulled your phone out and you dialed IU's number and she answered "JIEUNNIE THANK YOU!" you yelled and she giggled on the other line "No problem for my best friend oops! Gotta go." she said and the call ended.

You smiled at Myungsoo and he snapped his fingers "Now let's go see Dongho's gift for you." he said and you look at him "Dongho oppa has a gift for me?" you asked and he nodded he pushed you out of your room and you saw the door slightly open and you opened it and your eyes widened.

"A WALK IN CLOSET?!" you asked and he smiled "Well I told Dongho not too much but he obliged." Myungsoo said and your eyes widened "He was earning that for you since debut so you should thank him literally." he said and you pulled your phone out and you dialed his number but no answer so you decided to text him. "Wow you guys are way over board." you said and he smiled "That's the least we could do for you." he said and you look at him "Least?" you asked and he giggled "Okay many." he said and both of you smiled.

~~~

"Wait there are 4 rooms up here?" you asked and Myungsoo nodded "Yup! your room, your walk in closet the guest room." he said as he opened the door and your eyes widened at how big the guest room is.

"Is this still a condo or a house?" you asked and he giggled "Well this condo happened to be a loft type so yeah." he said and you giggled "So what is this room?" you asked and Myungsoo smiled "The bathroom." he answered

your eyes widened and you turned to L and you said "I don't deserve this." you said and he smiled "Well this comes with a condition actually." he said and you blinked at him "The president of our agency said that you should maintain straight A's." he said and you look down *I'm already one.* "Oh yeah we'll talk later for now we Infinite members have to leave see you later." Myungsoo said and you are now alone.

~~~

You sat on the sofa and all of a sudden Taemin appeared in his genie form "Hey master nice place." he said and you smiled at him "Well I guess I won't be living hear alone." you said and Taemin smiled "Well with a......genie that is." you said and he smiled at you.

~~~~> 

Chapter 35 ^^