Chapter 37-Fishy Genie

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

 


The morning came and you are already on your way to your school. "Be careful there master." Taemin said and you smiled at him, He was in his Genie form and as usual the lamp is in your bag. "_______-AH!" you look up and there was Kai yelling at you. You turned to him and your eyes widened "What is he doing in here?" you asked Taemin and he smiled "Come on _____-ah he is a friend of yours right?" he asked and you smiled "Yeah he is." you said and Taemin smiled "Now go." he said and you walked towards him. "Good morning Kai." you said and he smiled "Good morning to you too." he said and the 2 of you entered the school.

"Today we have nothing to do." Kai said and you turned to him "What?!" you asked him and he smiled "There will be a concert here at school well we EXO will perform tonight along with Infinite-H, Rainbow, B.A.P, Teen Top, NU'EST, TWO X  and VIXX." you turned to him "Those groups made their comeback why can't you guys do too?" you asked and he smiled "Sorry busy with promotions." he said and you laughed at him. "Okay since we can't do anything today only pass 3 homeworks did you do them?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah and I'm going to pass them now." you said and he smiled.

You walked towards the professor's office and your eyes widened when you saw Hoya and Dongwoo there. They turned to see you and your eyes widened you smiled at them. "Annyeonghaseyo." you said and you bowed at each and everyone inside the room and they smiled at you.  "Oh ____-ah what are you doing in here?" Dongwoo asked and you look at him "Oppa I study here." you said and he giggled "Oh right." he said and Hoya giggled.

"So you guys performing later?" you asked and they smiled "Yup and we want to see you there okay." Hoya said and you smiled at him "Sure I'll be there." you said and Dongwoo smiled "Oh goody!" he said and you smiled at him "Can I bring a friend?" you asked and they smiled "Sure." Hoya said and Dongwoo smiled and you thanked them. "Oh by the way you can have this." Dongwoo said as he handed you a backstage I.D your eyes widened and Hoya smiled.

"We know you wanted to see B.A.P and VIXX up close so don't worry about also the rest of the Infinite members are going to sing 'The chaser'." Hoya said and you smiled at them "THANK YOU OPPAS!" you said and the 2 of them hugged you. "We will anything for you." Dongwoo said and you smiled at him for the nth time. 

~~~~

"Okay so you can visit us later?" Kai asked and you nodded "Hm!" you said and he smiled "Cool finally you can meet the rest of the members." he said and you smiled "Okay see you later Kai-oppa thank you." you said as you rushed towards the bus stop. Kai smiled and he looked down and "I hope Taemin hyung takes care of you carefully." he said to himself and he flipped his phone and it turned into his lamp which was silver. "Taemin hyung has another lamp which isn't mine....I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE HIM N HYUNG'S!" he yelled and he closed his eyes "Oh why can't this turn to something better?" he asked himself and he sighed.

You are on your way to the bus stop when "______-AH!" you turned to see Kai, "Oppa what are you doing in here?" you asked and he look at you "Look I have something that is inside your bag right now." he said and your eyes widened suddenly Taemin came out from the phone booth beside the bus stop and your eyes widened. "Hey Kai what brings you here?" Taemin asked and Kai's eyes widened "Hyu- I mean Taemin." he said and you look at the 2 of them "Wait you know each other?" you asked and Taemin smiled "Yup he accidentally bumped me on my way here." he lied and you look at Kai.

Taemin look deep into Kai's eyes and their Telepathy connected. *Why are you lying?* Kai asked *Look I can't just tell her that you are my brother.* Taemin answered *Oh yeah you're right by the way hyung I accidentally gave you N hyung's lamp.* Kai said and Taemin sighed *Okay I'll give it to you later at the concert he must be looking for it.* Taemin said and Kai nodded. Their conversation ended and it took 4 seconds to finish it.

"Sorry ______-ah I see you are with your boyfriend." Kai said and both you and Taemin look at him with wide eyes and you blushed a little "Kai don't say such things." Taemin said and Kai smiled "Meet you guys later." kai said as he rushed back to the school. You turned to Taemin and you shook your head. He look at you an his eyes widened.

"What?!" Taemin asked and "I can't believe you lied to me." you said and Taemin's eyes widened *BUSTED!* he said in his mind "Woah, Woah lie to you?" he asked and you turned to him "Look you can't just call a guy like that even though you just bumped to each other." you said and Taemin smiled "Okay, Okay he is one of the person whom I known for who knows when." he said and you shook your head.

~~~>

Chapter 37 :)