Chapter 34-Can I ask you out? part.1

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

[A/N: Hey guys it's been a while and I'm sorry for not updating that much....I've been busy]


 

 


After that show it was a pleasant day for you since you faced your fear. You were about to exit the broadcasting station when "______-ah!" you turned to see Taemin running towards you and your face blushed when you saw him coming towards you. He smiled then he placed his hands on your shoulders "Hey ______-ah." He said and you look at him "_____-ah?! I'm your master remember." you said and he smiled "I know I just don't want people to go awkward thinking that I'm calling you master." he said and you smiled "Woah smart move Taemin." you said and he smiled.

"So uh.....do you want to go out?" he asked and your eyes widened. You looked down and you look back at him and a wide-smile appeared on your lips.

"Sure where do you want to go?" you asked and he smiled "I want to go anywhere as long as I'm with you." he said and you blinked at him "What?" you asked and he scratched the back of his head and he smiled awkwardly.

"Well we can go biking together if you want." he said and you look down "Uh I'm still wearing a dress." you said and he smiled "Not a problem." he said and  you look at him then you look down at clothes and he pushed you behind a vending machine and he snapped his fingers, your clothes changed to your normal clothes.

"Thanks." you said and he smiled and he bowed "No problem." he said and he pulled your hand and the 2 of you rushed towards the nearest park. The 2 of you were running and this feeling came to you and with a smile of Taemin's your heart immediately beated you blushed more and he was laughing like a little kid.

"Come on _______-ah I want to eat some ice cream." he said and you smiled at him. "Why are you all so jumpy?" you asked him and he smiled. "This is my first time to really bond with you so give me that chance and enjoy it with me." he said and that immediate moment you blushed harder.

~~~

The 2 of you arrived at the ice cream store and he let you sit by the window. He randomly bought 4 bowls of ice cream. "Yah this is too many." you said and he smiled "It's okay I don't really mind you eating many since for girls it is much more embarrasing to eat but for me it is much more embarrasing for you not to eat." he said and with that you smiled at him.

"How come you know me so much?" you asked and he smiled "How wouldn't I? I've been always by  your side I never left but I really waited for this moment." he said and you felt like your heart wanted to cry. "I wanted to be with you only for this time where in you can only see me." Taemin said and you smiled at him and you ruffled his hair.

"You know you don't look like a genie." you said and he giggled "Then what do I look like?" he asked and you smiled at him, You went closer to his face, "You look like......" you paused and you look straight into his eyes and he looked away and he gulped "You look like a lonely kid." you said as you poked his forehead. 

He huffed on the side then he immediately pinched your cheeks. "You know for some odd reason I think you are very mischievous." Taemin said and you smiled at him "Actually I'am." you said and he smiled as he ruffled your hair. "YAH!" you yelled and he giggled "You are very cute my master." he said and you smiled at him then your frowned.

"Taemin what did you eat?" you asked him and he smiled "Nothing I'm just happy because of you." he said and you sighed "Taemin you are creeping me out." you said and he giggled "I know but I just wanted you to smile that's it." he said and you smiled at him.

~~~>

Chapter 34 ^^