Chapter 23-Great the is here

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l5kK4zjPRI

-----

You entered the dressing room and they were all in front of the dresser, "Your clothes are here." you said and L sighed in relief, "Yah where have you been?" L asked and the coordi-noona pulled the closed out of your grasp and she glared at you, "Why are late?" she asked you and L shot up shocking the other coordi-noona.

"Noona she's my friend why are you ordering her around?" Myungsoo said defensively and the noona stared blankly at Myungsoo, "Oh sorry Myungie I didn't know she was your friend." she said and Myungsoo smiled at you and he waved his hand and he called you. "Yah ______-ah." he said and you walk towards him.

He tucked the hair at the back of your ear and he smiled "Mianhae _____-ah...wait I can make it up to you." he said and your eyes widened "Haein noona!" he called and the noona turned to look at L and she is really pretty.

Your eyes widened and she bowed infront of you, "Annyeonghaseyo! you must be Kim ________ Myungie here tells a lot about you." your eyes widened and L closed his eyes and he laughed. "Well what I talk about you when I'm bored." you face-palmed yourself and she smiled, "Noona you're not busy right?" she nodded and L eyed you.

"Can you make _______-ah here pretty I would like to see her in stage clothes." L said and Haein smiled at you "Come on here." she led you to a vacant dresser and she smiled "Oh my goodness you are so pretty." she said and you smiled, "Oh btw sorry about Yura unni she is really stressed out." she pointed at the unni who asked you to carry the clothes.

You smiled and "it's okay." she smiled and "Come on let's make you stylish." she said and she started to make you up,  she started with you eyes and it looked like this.

She smiled at her talent, when it was done her eyes widened at your pretty face, "Wow why aren't you an ulzzang?" she asked and the word Ulzzang reminded you of your umma. She pulled you up and she smiled "I know...you can dress up so wait." she pushed you inside the bathroom and she pulled out some cute clothes and she handed it to you.

When you were done she smiled "OMONA!!!!" she yelled and she hugged you "Omo call me unni from now on okay?" you nodded and she jumped up and down. The Infinite members are just waiting for their turn then Haein pushed you out of the bathroom and the moment Sungjong turned to you his eyes widened "L hyung is that ______-ah?" he asked and L turned his eyes widened. All of the Infinite members turned to you and their eyes widened "Woah~!" Woohyun said and they cheekily smiled.

You started to blush and you ran out of the dressing room, and you bumped onto someone, You look up to see Minah and your eyes widened "Oh chaesunghamnida." you bowed and she glared at you "YAH WATCH IT!" she yelled and you lowered your head and she pushed you aside but luckily Dongho was there to prevent you from hitting the wall.

She stormed off as she saw Dongho there "Yah are you crazy?" he asked Minah and she just smirked "No but still no matter what dress ______ is in she looks so stupid." she said and she walk off.

Dongho turned you and his eyes widened "Oh my goodness ______-ah is that you?" he asked and you nodded he smiled "Woah you really look pretty." you smiled and he entered the Infinite dressing room, He went on and you were standing there and Taemin appeared 'Hey where have you be-" he stopped and his jaw dropped open.

"Yah don't just appear anywhere someone might see you." you said and he smiled

*Damn why are you so pretty?* he asked and he smiled.

-------->

Sorry for not updating that much~!