Chapter 1-The strong friendship

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKtaeDZx8P8-->FT Island's Friendship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in the morning and you muttered "First day again!" you sighed and tilted your head towards the alarm clock and right time it was only a few minutes left and it was time for you to wake up. You sighed and walk towards the bathroom "I hope I can see oppas smiling." you said as you put on your uniform. You walk dowstairs and you spotted your oppas on the Table waiting for you to come down. "Good morning oppas! and Umma!" you shouted and you ran towards your umma who was smiling widely. "Good morning ____-ah!" she beamed and you run towards your oppas. "Good morning ______-ah!" they said and you smiled at them. 

 

"OH! by the way _______-ah Myungsoo and Dongho are waiting outside they don't want to come in." you sighed and said "Aigoo oppas are so shy." you opened the door and you saw them there waiting for you to come out. "Oppas what are you doing out here? why didn't you come in?" They smiled and said "We are just shy to come in since we are like-" you cutted them by "Oppas we are best friends ever since childhood now you guys are getting shy? Oppas where are your self-esteems?" they look at each other and sighed.

 

"Well Oppas I told you umma wouldn' forget about the two of you, you are like my brothers already." Dongho cheekily smiled and said "Honestly ______-ah Myungsoo hyung here was really shy to see your umma." Myungsoo gave him a look and said "Shut it Dongho plus I didn't say that." you gave him a weird look and said "Aigoo Myungsoo oppa are you like inlove with my umma?" He gave Dongho a look and said "Andwae! I'm not inlove with your umma ______-ah and Dongho please shut it?" Dongho snickered and said "Well atleast we know where ________-ah's good look came from." You gawked at Them and "Oppas what The?"  Myungsoo and Dongho gave each other a high five. 

 

You are walking towards your locker with your best friends slash Kingkas are there beside you some girls greeted you and said "Annyeong _____-nim!" you smiled at them and said "Annyeonghaseyo!" they smiled and waved towards Myungsoo and Dongho. You opened your locker door and you saw a flower in it. *What the where did this came from?* you scanned the place and no one was there. "Oppas where do you think This came from?" Myungsoo pulled out of your hands and said "Maybe one of your admirers?" he shrugged and Dongho look at you and said "Maybe from some one like Changjo-nim or your oppas chingu Onew-ssi." you weren't really sure so you placed it back. "________-ah we'll see you later." They said in unison and you nodded and waved at them. "See you later oppas." you smiled and closed your locker door and "Omo!" you saw Minah's angry expression. "STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPAS!" she shouted as she shoved you Towards your locker and "OW!" you whined rubbing your sored back. Myungsoo Turned and spotted you in pain. "YAH!" he yelled which made Dongho turn back. He spotted you in pain and yelled "YAH! MINAH!" the two of them rushed towards you and Myungsoo pulled you up "______-ah are you okay?" he turned to Minah and "What the hell are you doing to ______-ah!? why are you hurting her!?" Myungsoo raised his voice which made Dongho shout also "Yeah! you are aware that this person you are hurting is none other than our best friend!" Mianh yelled back "SHE IS TRYING TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled and Myungsoo sighed and said "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ON WHAT YOU SAY! MINAH!! YES YOU WERE OUR CHINGU BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Myungsoo grew furious and you pulled him "Oppa calm down!" you said as you eyed Minah and asked her to leave "Minah jebal go now." She glared at you and walked away, "YAH!" Dongho yelled and you pulled him back. "Oppa stop it!" He glared at Minah's back and said "I Swear if she would hurt you again I'll make sure she wouldn't see another day!" Dongho stated and you smiled at him "Oppas gumawo!" you said and they softened "Aw ______-ah we your oppas promise To protect you until the end araso?" you nodded and said "Gumawo oppas you are always there for me Saranghaeyo." you said and they smiled at you and said "Aigoo our dongsaeng is so cute!!!" The 2 of them said as they pinched your cheeks.

----------------------------------------------->

ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!

I'm back with another story :)

Hope you like it!

Kamsahamnida!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

<3