Chapter 32- Second wish

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

 


Friday came and you, Myungsoo and Sungjong are off to school, Woohyun prepared your lunches like a reall hyun would do. "Were off hyungs please call me if we have a show I really need to get out of school today because our professor mr. Jo he is really scary he scares me most of the time." Sungjong said and all of the Infinite members nodded. 

"Why does mr. Jo scare you?" Myungsoo asked and Sungjong just frowned. "He just scares me okay." Sungjong said and you smiled at him. "Oppa it's okay mr. Jo scares me also." you said and Sungjong smiled and the moment the 3 of you reached Seoul University your phone ringed.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"_____-ah it's Sungkyu oppa tell Myungsoo and Sungjong that they should be happy the 3 of you are excused from school today since we have a live performance with U-kiss and IU on show show show plus an interview with you I think." Sungkyu said and your eyes widened.

"What interview me?" youa asked

"Of course you I gotta go see you later." Sungkyu said as he hung up.

You sighed and you looked at the 2 "We are safe." you said and Sungjong smiled "YES!" he yelled and Myungsoo pulled you closer to him and he weirdly looked at Sungjong dancing to SNSD's Oh. "Sungjong oppa stop it people are looking." you said and he flipped his bangs and he said "Who cares I've done this many times in TV I bet they are used to it." he said and you turned to Look at Myungsoo and he nodded.

"Oppa come on Sungkyu oppa is waiting you guys have a performance on Show show show." you said and Myungsoo looked at you digging for more, "Uh well of course I'll be there, U-kiss will be there also and IU." you said and he giggled "Okay then." he said and you smiled meekly at Myungsoo.

"So KAJA!" he yelled and you and Sungjoing followed and Sungjong placed an arm around your shoulder and you smiled at him *He may be diva-ish but he can truly be an oppa at the same time.* you said to yourself and you smiled at Sungjong.

~~~~~

"Sungkyu hyung call them." Hoya said and Sungkyu glared at Hoya, "I called them already so stop it I know you want to see them safe especially ________-ah." Sungkyu barked back at Hoya and Hoya sighed. "Hyung I miss her already." Sungyeol said and Sungkyu smiled and his eyes disappeared. "Hyung you are eyes where is it?" Woohyun asked and immediately the smile on Sungkyu's face disappeared and he chased after Woohyun.

~~~~~

All of you arrived at the broadcasting studio and the moment you entered the dressing room it was U-kiss and IU inside your eyes widened when you saw Eli. *EMERGAHD HE IS HERE!* you fangirled inside. You bowed at U-kiss but before you could finish Dongho hugged you and yelled "I MISSED YOU MY SAENGIEE~!" he said and your eyes widened "Woah Dongho-ah stop it you might hurt her." Jieun said and Dongho put you down.

"Thank you Jieunnie." you said and she smiled "So the director said I should sing with a friend since it is a graduation song I should sing with you since you are very good and intelligent." she said and your eyes widened "Me intelligent are you kidding me?" you asked her and she giggled "I also know that you have a good voice my dear." she said and you shook your head.

"No I don't have a good voice." you said and Jieun shook her head "I know you have trust me, when we sing together later do your best okay." she said and you shook your head, "How can -", "You can do it trust me." she said and you smiled at her "Thanks Jieunnie." you said and she smiled "Now go change." she said as she pushed you inside a cubicle and your eyes widened when you saw a white dress there.

"That will suit you master." Taemin said and your eyes widened "WOAH!" you yelled and he giggled "Yah don't ever do that again." you said and he smiled "So I heard you are singing." he said and you nodded "Yeah I'm getting nervous." you said and he smiled "You have 4 wishes left you can wish for 1 but if it is simple then I won't give it." he said and your eyes widened "Okay this is my second wish......." he smiled and you inhaled "I wish for Eli oppa to like me." you said and his eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" he asked and you giggled at him "I won't grant that wish." he said and you look at him "Why not?" you asked and he smiled "I can do it yes but I don't want you to fall for someone else." he said and you eyes widened at him "What?" you asked and he looked down "I know it's too much but my real second wish is give me confidence." you said and he smiled "Okay that's more like it." he said and you smiled at him.

"Okay." he said and he snapped his finger and a wave of twinkling glitters surrounded your body and he smiled "There you are now confident to sing on stage." he said and you smiled at him "Thank you Taemin I love you." you said and you pulled him and you kissed him. He blushed and you smiled at him.

You left the dressing room to transfer to another one and he smiled "I wish you know what I feel for you my master." he said and he snapped his finger and he disappeared.

~~~~~>

Chapter 32 ^^