Chapter 27-let's go!

Tell me your wish [HIATUS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlP0k0xzfw

-----

Myungsoo smiled at how cute you looked while you are scanning through the school, "______-ah?" Myungsoo called and you snapped from your daze "Huh?" you asked and he giggled "Come on let's go inside." he said and you turned to Sungjong who is also smiling, "Go." he said as he pushed you lightly motioning for you to enter the school.

"I never knew Seoul University would be this big." you said and Sungjong chuckled "Aigoo you are really like a dongsaeng and you remind me so much of JiAe but I think you are better because JiAe is stubborn unlike you." he said and you smiled "Aniyo I think JiAe-ssi is kind." you said and Myungsoo smiled even you are compared to JiAe or any other girls you are still humble.

"_____-ah Dongho also goes to school here." Sungjong said and you smiled "Chincha?!" you asked and they nodded, "Yeah not only him but most of the minor Kpop idols goes here and count that guy in he's from EXO-K." Sungjong said as you turned you saw Kim Jongin, "Oh he's name is Kim Jongin right?" you asked and they nodded, "he's cute." you said and Myungsoo glared at you and the moment you turned to him your eyes widened and you smiled awkwardly.

"Uh.....mianhaeyo." you said and he chuckled, "It's okay as long as you don't fall for any guys around without you telling me." Myungsoo said and Sungjong furrowed his eye brows at his hyung, "Hyung are you _______-ah's appa why are you being so over protective?" Sungjong asked and  you smiled at Sungjong, "Sungjong oppa, Myungsoo oppa here is currently my guardian since my father died the day I was born and my umma a few weeks ago." you said and Sungjong smiled "Oh mianhaeyo ______-ah." he said and you smiled, "Aniyo it's okay I'm used to it anyways." you said and Myungsoo softened.

After a minute Sungjong left since he is going to a different class while Myungsoo stayed with you for one subject then after that you are going to be a loner. 

It was Trigonometry  and you smiled since you find it easy for that subject but it was so unexpected when Myungsoo said "Damn this is hard." you turned to him and "Hard? are you kidding me you are a math whiz kid way before." you said and he glared at you "Yah Kim _____ you better stop it araso?" you giggled and you nodded, suddenly the bell rang and you pouted "So I have my next subject and that is physics and you what's yours?" you turned to your schedule and it was "Break time." you said and he smiled "I guess you'll be alone for a while." he said and you pouted at him, "_____-ah you are a flexible person you can make people like you in just a small talk." he said and he sighed "Not flexible as physical ability." you said and you giggled "I know." Myungsoo smiled and he said "Okay now I'll leave but I promise I'll be by your side when you need me just call me okay." you giggled "Ne, Bye oppa." you said and he rushed away.

You pouted for a second then you spun around you look for a map to know where the cafeteria is, "Hmmm... down on the 2nd floor and then turn left and oh there it is." you said to yourself as you scanned through the map and you nodded, you turned suddenly your eyes widened when you saw someone's chest. "Uhh....e-excuse me." you said and he look down at you and he smiled "Oh! chaesunghamnida." he said and you giggled "it's okay uh...-" you were about to turn to the left when he blocked the way and so did on the right.

"Uh....." the 2 of you muttered and the 2 of you giggled and he smiled "So can I know your name?" he asked and you smiled and "My name is Kim ______ Kim Jongin-ssi." you said and his eyes widened "How did you? ah.... so are you an Exotic?" he asked and you shook your head "Nope I haven't seen any of your mv's but I liked your song uh....what's the title AH! mama." you said and he smiled "So _______-ssi or nim?" he asked and you smiled "I'm only 16." you said and he smiled "Oh so I'm your oppa then." he said and you blinked at him "Eh?" you asked and he smiled "Call me Kai oppa araso?" he said and blinked again.

"Uh.....Jongin-ssi we just met and you are.....-" you got cutted when he placed his arm around your shoulder and your eyes widened "Please I'm begging you because there is this girl who is after me and she stalks me li-", "JONGIN OPPA!" a high pitch voice yelled and his eyes widened "Oh _______-ah did you miss oppa?" he asked you and you furrowed your eye brows.

"Just ride along." he said and you nodded, "Uh....ne." the 2 of you turned and the girl's eyes widened.