Chapter 9 Making The Final Decision

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Those days he told his manager family and the PD's of running man that he wanted to have a break after all the hard work he had been doing in private so nobody knew but he didn't know when he would finally come back.

After he booked some tickets to America as soon as possible and started to pack his things quickly then waited to go to America.

It was two day before till Gary would leave Korea and go to America, he created a little end party but excluding Ji Hyo and Kang Dae so she wouldn't worry about him. He also didn't want to invite them as he was worried that he would stay again with them.

Lots of people came to the location that Gary told them to go which was the pub that they loved going to as he wanted to declare that he was going to leave Korea, he also made it private so only him and his friends could go inside.

Mostly everyone arrived wondering why Gary wanted to see them all of them, Gary said,"I will be leaving Korea in two days but I don't know when I will come back. Please keep this a secret, I don't want this to go out and don't be sad, this will be a leaving party so drink and eat all you want, lets party."

Everyone started to have fun then Jae Suk went up to Gary saying,"Gary, are you really going to America, what about Ji Hyo?"

Gary said,"Hyung, I don't know how much longer I can wait, What happens if she doesn't remember me for the rest of her life? I should move on with my life, don't you think that?"

Jae Suk said,"Gary are you sure about this? What happens if Ji Hyo does remember you, you will regret it and how about Kang Dae? He's not even 1 years old yet and you're leaving him."

Gary said,"Hyung, I know but I feel like dying right now, I need someone to bring up my feelings which might be better for me while Ji Hyo still doesn't remember me and I need to meet someone. If I keep meeting Ji Hyo on running man, I think about love again but she doesn't even know who I am."

Jae Suk said,"Sorry Gary, I know it is hard for you, I really care about the both of you and seeing that you both are drifting apart makes me sad."

Gary said,"Hyung, it's ok, I know you care about me. Lets have some fun, show me your last moves, it will make me laugh and forget about everything for now."

Jae Suk said,"Watch and learn from my new and funny dance moves, I'm the captain of dancing. Stand by stand oh feeling gonna step to your girl." They both laughed happily and started to party, everyone got really drunk and had a huge headache in the morning.

It was the day when Gary was going to leave in America, his family and some of his friends accompanied him and said their final goodbyes. He told his restaurant helpers,"You all better help me take care of my restaurant, it better still be running when I get back. I will ask someone to help and pay you all from someone I really trust. Farewell for now."

All the others also said,"Farewell."

Gary started to check in and waved goodbye and went into the boarding area. He booked a little room in the airport and airplane so nobody would be able to notice him and disturb him.

He went onto the plane while thinking of Ji Hyo and Kang Dae and fell asleep dreaming of the 3 of them living happily. While he was dreaming he started saying,"Ji Hyo, I love you, don't leave me ever again." 

An hour passed and the flight helpers were giving out food, one of the flight attender woke Gary up saying repetitively,"Sir, your meal is ready, what would you like to drink?"

Gary woke up saying,"Ji Hyo, Kang Dae... O.O Oh right, thank you, I will enjoy it, can I have some water please." The flight attender filled a cup of water for Gary to drink while eating and then left to give food to the other people on the plane.

Gary was feeling lonely and sad that his eyes started to tear, he quickly wiped his eyes and started eating. He was thinking of when the running man members had gone to somewhere in asia on a plane for filming.

-Flashback-This episode of running man is ep 154 the beginning, with Park Ji Sung and Patrice Evra

They had first did a game and Ji Hyo had to be Gary's slaves while the others had one slave too. The slaves were the teams who lost and Ji Hyo had lost, she had to wear so many winter clothes that she was very hot, they had to take off one piece of clothing once their master had .

Gary gave Ji Hyo some buscuits to eat, they drank some coffee together.

Then as Ji Hyo wanted to take off her ear muffs, Gary demanded her saying,"If you want to take off your earmuffs, you have to should I want you Kang Gary 3 times."

Ji Hyo said,"Really, what should I do? Do I have to?" 

Gary said,"Do you want to keep your earmuffs on until you arrive?"

Ji Hyo said,"Alright, I'll do it." Ji Hyo walked in the middle of the crowd, Gary said,"Ji Hyo has a mission for me so be quiet and here what she is going to say."

Ji Hyo shouted,"I.. want.. you.. Kang.. Gary."

Gary said,"I don't think the whole of asia can hear you."

Ji Hyo shouted,"Please join in and shout with me, I. want. you. Kang. Gary."

Gary said,"One more time."

Ji Hyo shouted," I want you Kang Gary."

Gary said,"You can take your ear muffs off now, lets have a good trip."

Everyone went onto the plane and Ji Hyo and Gary were sitting together as usual for the show.

-Flashback Ends-

Gary was missing that time so much that he was about to go crazy, he said to himself,"I should always put Ji Hyo in my heart but should I just let her go and live on with my life?"