Chapter 32 The Letter

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

It was months after the surgery with Ji Hyo and she was still in the hospital very active and happy as the doctor said that she could go home if her heart was back to normal.

The doctor came in to Ji Hyo's room with Gary sitting next to her bed and said,"Ji Hyo ahh, your heart has really gotten better faster than all the other patients. Your heart is back to normal but just be careful, if you experience any heart pain, you will need to come back. Also, your baby is healthy and we have some pictures that we took pictures of for you to keep."

The doctor gave Ji Hyo and Gary a picture each and they said together in sync,"Thank you."

Ji Hyo went out of the hospital and the first thing they did was leave the luggage into the car and then went to Gary's restaurant.

Gary helped Ji Hyo go inside into Gary's office while saying hello to the other helpers.

Gary let Ji Hyo sit while he dragged another chair and sat next to her with his table infront.

Gary said,"What do you think about this office? I've never shown you this. I decorated it yesterday."

Ji Hyo said,"Gary ahhh, it's beautiful, it's the times of monday couple, every time."

Gary asked while holding Ji Hyo's hands,"Ji Hyo ahhh,did you ever like me before we started dating?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yes, when you were on the stages rapping I thought you were the coolest......Then oppa, did you ever think of me as a woman?"

Gary said,"Yes."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, if I ever confessed my feelings on running man would you ever accept it?"

Gary thought, STRESSS!!! How am i meant to reply to that. Gary said,"Yes we would've met like the wind."

Ji Hyo followed,"You know that time when Big bang came did you ever planned to kiss me before all this happened?"

Gary said with confidence,"I've always wanted to kiss you."

Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, you're so cute when you're flustered like that."

Gary said pouting,"So was this just a game not real feelings?"

Ji Hyo said,"Ani, this was real feelings I love you."

Gary said,"I love you too."

Ji Hyo and Gary then kissed each other and Ji Hyo lay on Gary's shoulder while Gary grabbed her waist bringing her closer to him.

Gary asked,"Ji Hyo ahhh, do you want to listen to my albums while you do something. I think I might write some lyrics, do you want to join me?"

Ji Hyo replied,"Alright, I want to see how my husband gets his inspiration, which album are you going to put on?"

Gary said,"A special one which all of the songs were written for you."

Ji Hyo laughed and lay her head on the table looking at Gary.

Gary looked back at her and said,"Be careful, I think I might have a lot of inspirtion today as the special person here is with me."

Ji Hyo said,"Hurry and get to work."

Gary nodded and started writing lyrics, every time he couldn't think of anything, he looked at Ji Hyo who was also looking at him and stared at each other lovingly.

It was nearly lunch break and Ji Hyo was asleep on the table while Gary was also asleep on the table, they were both close to each other with a tiny gap between them which looked very cute.

At that time Gil was coming into the restraurant asking if Gary was here and the staff said yes, he was in his office but they forgot to mention Ji Hyo.

Gil went upstairs knocked onto the door a few times and opened it.

He then saw Gary and Ji Hyo sleepig on the table, he was about to shout but he covered his mouth and whispered,"Ooops, sorry if I was bothering you."

Then Gil tiptoed slowly to Gary's table and was relieved tht they weren't actually kissing each other.

Gil left a letter that was sent to him leaving a note which had said:

To Gary
There was an important 
Letter for you,
I brought it to your office,
Contact me when you 
wake up bro private
From Gil

Gil then went back out and got back to his studio to finish working.

A few hours later Gary woke up so he slowly sat up not wakening Ji Hyo. He saw a package and saw the note, he quickly went outside to talk on the phone.

------------Call to Gil------------

Gary: Gil what's up with the note

Gil: You got this letter and I didn't look inside but it was outside and I saw that it was from Chun Sung Im

Gary: What??? her again, she wants revenge so many times

Gil: Why don't you open it first, it might be good

Gary: Alright, let me get it wait

Gary went back into his office to get the package then went back out and started opening it.

Gary: Got it, I'm opening it

Gil: Have you opened it yet

Gary: Nearly.............done

Gil: What is it

Gary: A letter

Gil: What does it say inside

Gary: To Gary and Ji Hyo only

Gil: Ohhh, alright, forget what I just said, remember that you have a concert tomorrow

Gary:.........what...............I forgot

Gil: Wow, you're always like that remember to be on time

Gary: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow

------------Call Ended------------