Chapter 4 Disaster

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Kang Gary said,"Oh so that was why you told us to watch out but anyway. You're not doing it for my own goods, it's for yourself. If you really want me to live happily, then just let me and Ji Hyo live happily, if you want to help me for my own goods, you need to learn to let me go. Even if other people think that Ji Hyo doesn't suit me, it doesn't matter, as long as we love each other, we will still love each other and I promised her that I would protect her."

Gary then went to Chun Sung Im saying,"Let Ji Hyo go, this is not the Chun Sung Im I know. Don't hurt anyone or you will go to prison and stay there in the rest of your life."

Chun Sung Im said,"Why should I let it go, even if I kill Ji Hyo and go to prison for the rest of my life, I still think it is worth it once she's dead. Do you even know what happened when I texted you that day? Do you know how much I suffered that day because you didn't rescue me?"

Gary said,"What happened that is so fascinating?"

Chun Sung Im's eyes started to tear up and she said,"I got by these group of men who I don't even know,  yeah how fascinating is that for you, I only got to contact 1 person as that was the only time I got but you just shut off your phone."

Gary was silent and walked to Ji Hyo and tried untying her from the chair while she was still unconscious after being hit on the head but it was too tight for him to untie. Gary said to Sung Im,"Ok I'm sorry, I didn't know but just stop, if you're found out for doing this, it will destroy your reputation and all that just stop. Or just kill me instead of her, it was my fault, she did tell me to go to you but I just said that I won't go."

Chun Sung Im said,"I'm not stopping, if you want me to forgive you, have  divorce with her and marry me."

Gary said,"That won't ever happen, are you crazy? You went through all that just for me to get a divorce. Even if I die I will still only love Ji Hyo. At that moment everyone except from Ji Hyo who was still unconscious heard the police alarm go off. Chun Sung Im said while holding the gun aiming for Ji Hyo,"You called the police, how could you?"

Kang Gary said,"I didn't."

Sung Im said,"Oh Yes you did."

At that time the police from outside said,"Put your gun down or we'll force you to." Chun Sung Im said,"Nothing can force me to do something that I don't like, if you come in I'll kill the both of them, Gary, if you don't want me to kill Ji Hyo, get on your knees and tie yourself up with these." Chun Sung Im got out some rope for him to tie himself up.

Gary tied himself up then Ji Hyo started to become conscious while blood was still dripping from her head. She saw Gary next to her and said to Gary weakly,"Gary you shouldn't have done this, you need to look after Kang Dae where is Kang Dae?"

Gary heard Ji Hyo's voice so he turned around and said,"Kang Dae is with the running man members, I needed to look after you, Kang Dae is safe don't worry. You have to be safe too, how can a baby live without his mother, you take care of him better than me too. You have to get better to take care of him."

Ji Hyo said,"But Kang Dae can't live without a dad either, what happens if we both die here?" Kang Gary said,"If you die, I die, we die together. It is all my fault sorry, I should have protected you more." Ji Hyo shook her head sideways saying,"No, you just wanted me to have a better rest that's all, you needed to do that for me to be more comfo.." Ji Hyo then fainted again as she had been feeling dizzy from the amount of blood she was losing.

Chun Sung Im then said,"You had enough talking yet, now hurry up and tie yourself up or I'll kill your wife, not only that but if you treat me poorly then, your wife dies from this gun shot."

Gary said tying himself up,"Why don't you just kill me instead of her, she is an innocent person, just let her go. Nothing will change even if you kill her, I will love her with all my heart and even if I have to pick another wife again, it will not be you." Chun Sung Im felt anger inside of her, she pointed the gun again and said,"Shut up and just die peacefully." Gary saw Chun Sung Im point the gun at Ji Hyo and was starting to pull the lever.

Kang Gary used all his power to get in front of Ji Hyo before Sung Im had pulled the lever, so Gary would get shot instead of Ji Hyo. Chun Sung Im pulled the lever closing her eyes after aiming it at Ji Hyo, she never saw how Gary was in front of Ji Hyo though as she closed her eyes while dragging the lever of the gun slowly.

Gary wanted to save Ji Hyo and himself too, before Sung Im pulled the lever completely, he tried to get Ji Hyo off the chair but herself and him were tied up tightly so it was impossible.

Gary used all of his power to stand up and stood in front of Ji Hyo blocking Sung Im from shooting her. Sung Im pulled the lever without looking and after she shot the person she heard the police bashing the doors and shouted,"Put your weapon down now!" Chun Sung Im opened her eyes and heard Gary moan with pain on the floor.