Chapter 16 Trying To Get Back Together

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Na Young walked out the room filled with anger saying to herself,"There is a better man than Kang Gary and I know it, I'll just have to leave them alone. I can't trust him anymore."

Gary closed the door relieved that she left and said to himself crying,"Ji Hyo ahhhhh, Please forgive me I only love you, nobody else, please come back to me. I can never live without you, how can I make you happy again, please teach me.”

Meanwhile Ji Hyo had finished having a shower and Kwang Soo was cutting some fruit for them to eat and said to Ji Hyo,”Noona, can I talk to you about something?”

Ji Hyo said,”If it is about oppa don’t mention it.”

Kwang Soo said,”Ok.” Ji Hyo sat onto the sofa waiting for the fruit to eat while watching some tv on her laptop she brought in case.”

Kwang Soo brought over the fruit and they both started eating while watching some downloaded Korean dramas. Kwang Soo asked Ji Hyo after finishing there fruit in case she changed her mind,”Noona, are you sure that you don’t want to listen what he said on the phone with me?”

Ji Hyo said,”No I told you I don’t want to, I’m going to bed, you can shut the laptop when you’ve finished watching.”

Kwang Soo said yawning,”Alright, I’m also going to bed. Noona goodnight.”

Ji Hyo said quietly,”Goodnight.”

Meanwhile, Gary was also going to sleep after a long day crying hardly to sleep while Ji Hyo was lying in bed thinking of what to do until she also finally went to bed.

She started dreaming of her and Gary until she woke up in the middle of the night around 2:00am with a few drips of sweat on her face.

She tiptoed into the bathroom and sat onto the bathroom floor bringing her phone with her. She decided to call her mum as she would always be the most understanding person to her. 

-----------Mum Connecting-----------

The mum answered the phone

Ji Hyo: Hello Mum

Mum: Ji Hyo, are you alright, how is it between the two of you, it’s so late and you are still calling.

Ji Hyo started to cry

Ji Hyo: Mum…. Mum

Mum: Ji Hyo ahhh, are you alright why are you crying is there something wrong

Ji Hyo: Gary

Mum: Did Gary do something to you

Ji Hyo: He… he slept with someone, she was his ex-girlfriend and she’s married. It’s Na Young

Mum: O.O Omo, I wasn’t expecting that, he promised me that he wouldn’t hurt you I need to do something about that. I need to teach him, where is he

Ji Hyo: I left him by himself and I went to another hotel with Kwang Soo.

Mum: Didn’t he comfort you

Ji Hyo: He did, he probably knows but he is letting me be alone as I wanted to. I don't want to live anymore, can I just leave this world and have a happier life after

Mum: Don't try anything Ji Hyo, lots of people care about you just like your fans, friends and mostly your family.

Ji Hyo: Then what can I do to be happy again, teach me mum

Mum: Are you sure he did it on purpose or by accident. Does he still love you or did he leave you as he didn't have feelings for you again . You have to find out these things before you do anything. Even if he doesn't love you, there are lots of people out there wo will love you more than him.

Ji Hyo: He was drunk that night but how could he think of someone else who he actually thought that it was me

Mum: Look, the first question is answered, he did it by accident, you really think that he did it on purpose. He was drunk as you said, anyone can do those types of things without even knowing just like when you're drunk you can't even control yourself and you won't even know who took you home.

Ji Hyo: Thanks mum I think I know what to do.

Mum: Good but you have to promise me not to have any scars when you come back, I will check that you are as beautiful as you left.

Ji Hyo: Yes, I will come back soon.

Mum: See you soon then I'll be hanging then

Ji Hyo: I love you mum

-----------Call Ended-----------

Ji Hyo then crept back into bed more relaxed and shut the bathroom light then drifted off to sleep. It was the next morning and Kwang Soo woke up first making sure that Ji Hyo was ok. 

He started making Ji Hyo breakfast while she was still sleeping and after he got changed in the bathroom while brushing his teeth and washing his face.

He made some english breakfast and then tried waking Ji Hyo up. He said,"Noona, wake up, breakfast is made for you."

Ji Hyo said,"Kwang Soo ahhh let me sleep for several more minutes, I slept late yesterday, I'm really tired."

Kwang Soo said,"Noona, if you sleep now, you won't be able to sleep at night again like yesterday, hurry I made you breakfast already, it will become cold ifyou don't wake up and eat it now."

Ji Hyo said sitting up,"Alright, I'm waking up, let me wash my face, put on my clothes and put on my makeup."

Kwang Soo said,"Good, hurry then."Ji Hyo finished putting on her make up and her clothes then they start to eat breakfast.

Ji Hyo said,"Kwang Soo ahh, can you take me somewhere?"

Kwang Soo said,"Noona of course, where do you want to go?"

Ji Hyo said,"I'll take you there today."

Kwang Soo said,"Alright, lets finish eating then we can set off." Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo finish eating their breakfast and Ji Hyo with Kang Dae leads Kwang Soo to Gary's hotel.

Kwang Soo said,"Ji Hyo ahh, this is Gary's hotel, are you going to make things right with him?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah, I thought about it a lot last night and called my mum and she told me what I should do. I now know which decision to make."

Kwang Soo thought, hopefully it is a good decision to make.