Chapter 7 Still Can't Remember

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

While Gary was cooking some lunch, Ji Hyo watched the episodes with running man and was very confused, she hadn't remembered anything that had happened with running man.

She started thinking and inside her room, she wrote down what she remembered and what she had found out on some sticky notes and stuck them onto a wall like a jigsaw puzzle.

It was time for lunch and Gary made some Kim Bab with Kimchi and an instant noodles shared out between the both of them. 

Gary called Ji Hyo out and said,"Ji Hyo, the foods ready hurry and come to eat."

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah ok."

They started eating lunch and it was very awkward and silent. They would normally have a lot of things to talk about before Ji Hyo had lost her memory but she had forgotten about him and the past. 

Ji Hyo said,"Gary, how did I normally call you?"

Gary said,"The name you just called and I called you Ji Hyo, you didn't like calling me husband out in public as you thought it was a little embarrassing, I mostly called you Ji Hyo too as you didn't like me calling you Mrs Kang and all that."

Ji Hyo asked,"Was I really married to you?"

Gary said,"Yea, I gave you the ring that is on your hand and we had a child called Kang Dae, he is around 6 months old."

Ji Hyo said,"can I ask you what happened during our time like how we met and started his relationship so I can try and remember what happened?"

Kang Gary said,"Yea, of course. So, we started a new show which is still going now, I was a permanent member but at that time you was a guest. After a few times of being guests, the PD's called you to become a permanent member. After that we became more close, not knowing what to talk about with each other making it all awkward. Then they announced Monday couple which made us even closer. Then we got married and had a baby which is Kang Dae."

Ji Hyo said,"Didn't I have a boyfriend, he was my CEO, we haven't broke up have we?"

Gary said,"You have broken up with him."

Ji Hyo started to cry as all she had remembered was all the good times she had with her boyfriend."

Gary was also angry and upset that Ji Hyo was sad over the ceo. He thought to himself, don't think about that, why am I being angry all over? I need to get over this and be with Ji Hyo through these hard times. I need to talk to someone again but I just can't.

Gary said,"It's ok, you have me, so are you going to go to the running man filming even though you don't remember it? It's a few days later, I will probably go, I want to make sure that everyone knows that I'm ok are you going?"

Ji Hyo said,"Maybe the week after, I'm finding this very strange I need to think whats happening, please tell the others, I'm going to go and rest for a while."

Gary said,"Ok."

Ji Hyo rested then came back out when it was dinner, her head started hurting as she was thinking very hard but she still couldn't remember. They ate Bibimbap and then went to sleep after having a bath and brushed their teeth. Ji Hyo said that she would sleep outside as she found it a little uncomfortable but Gary said that he would sleep outside on the sofa and let her sleep in the room.

A few days passed and it was time for the new running man episode, Gary left the house leaving a note for Ji Hyo in case she forgot and went to the filming location after receiving a text message from the PD.

The PD texted everyone as it was in a group message and sent it to go to *Location*

Gary arroved first and waited for the other members to arrive. The PD came over and asked whether him and Ji Hyo was getting better, Gary just answered,"Yes, we're doing fine. Ji Hyo won't be comig today though as she wanted to have a little rest for now but don't worry."

The PD said,"That's good."

All the running man members arrived surprised that Gary came to filming, Yoo Jae Suk said,"Oh, Gary you're here, I thought you would take a day off to recover from the gun shot, as Ji Hyo isn't here I guess she is resting at home."

Gary said,"Yea, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm ok and also Ji Hyo, I have recovered quite well but it just hurts a little bit."

Yoo Jae Suk said,"We'll go easy on you today, don't do things that you can't do and rest when you need to, how is Ji Hyo? Has she remembered anything?"

Gary said,"Yea I will, Ji Hyo still can't remember anything before running man. I'm worried and feeling that I want to die but don't worry about me lets start with filming."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Yahh, promise me that you won't think about dying."

Gary said,"I won't, I I hope that I can wait for Ji Hyo no matter how long it takes ." It was finally time for filming so they professionaly went to their places and started filming. As usual Jae Suk introduced the running man and then Gary started talking saying not to worry about him or Ji Hyo and lied about why Ji Hyo was absent. He didn't want anyone to worry about his and Ji Hyo's relationship so he just told everyone that they were doing fine.

After filming, the running man members asked Gary whether he wanted to go out to have a drink of beer as it was quite late but he said,"No, I'm fine, I want to go home and rest, I'm not feeling very well, maybe next time."

The running man members replied,"It's fine we'll just go." The running man members started going to the pub to have a drink as Gary started to drive home and have a rest.