Chapter 14 Pretending To Be Alright

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Kwang Soo said to Ji Hyo,"I told you Gary wouldn't do those things on purpose, it was by accident, it will be ok." Kwang Soo brings his chair next to Ji Hyo and starts comforting her.

Ji Hyo said,"That isn't the problem right now, he doesn't even know if he had with Na Young. What happens if he did and she gets pregnant, this can't happen, I won't even know what I'm meant to do, this is too far."

Kwang Soo said,"Don't worry about that right now, we should have something to eat, why don't you sit here and calm down a little while I find some breakfast for you and me, remember, we brought some kimbap with us for a snack, we can eat that I'll bring it out.

Kwang Soo brings out two kimbap's for them to eat and a cup of coffee. Kwang Soo comes back with the food and puts them on the table, he said,"Noona, lets eat." 

Kwang Soo starts eating with big chunks and eating quickly while Ji Hyo takes tiny bites and pauses for a few minutes every little bite.

Kwang Soo said,"Ji Hyo, do you want to go somewhere after eating breakfast?"

Ji Hyo said,"Can we go shopping, we should maybe get some groceries and can we go to somewhere nice so I can take some lovely pictures with Kang Dae."

Kwang Soo said,"I know a place which is very beautiful here, I don't know if I can remember but we can ask someone as I can remember the name of it. Lets eat come on."

Ji Hyo then starts eating a little quicker excited to go and sets off with Kang Dae and Kwang Soo to go to the beautiful place then go shopping.

They first arrived at the beautiful place that Kwang Soo had suggested, Ji Hyo siad,"Wowww, it's very beautiful, I love it here. Smell the fresh air and the green grass."

Kwang Soo said,"I knew you would like it, I'll help you take some pictures for you and Kang Dae."

Ji Hyo said,"Thank you, I'm going to send it to all my friends." Kwang Soo took many pictures of Ji Hyo and Kang Dae then he said,"Why don't we move to another place and take pictures."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok."

They finished taking pictures and they went to the next location, they went to some clothes store to buy some new clothes then went to the groceries store to buy some food to fill up the fridge to make home made food instead of buying a take away.

They arrived back to the hotel room and Ji Hyo said,"Kwang Soo ahh should I make the dinner, well I am a girl."

Kwang Soo said,"No, noona you should rest and look after Kang Dae, I can do it. I can make foods, what would you like to eat?"

Ji Hyo said,"anything will probably do." Kwang Soo went back onto the kitchen and started to make dinner after a long day.

However, Ji Hyo wasn't really happy, she was acting to be happy so Kwang Soo wouldn't be worried aboout her. She thought, I feel really stressed out, I am still very surprised that Gary would do something like that. I really love him but if suddenly he breaks up with me I don't know what to do. I'm very upset and I think that every time I see him, he will remind me of what she had saw in his bedroom.

She started thinking and thinking until she started crying and sniffing in the bed. She went onto her bed and snuggled up into a ball to relieve the pain inside of her.

Kwang Soo wasn't that stupid though, he knew that Ji Hyo was still very upset and he wouldn't be able to make her happy truthfully so he asked what to do to the running man members while cooking dinner. In Korea, it was around in the morning and he knew that everyone would be awake by then excluding Gary and Ji Hyo.

Chat Room: Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Yo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin and Kim Joong Kook

Lee Kwang Soo: Hyungs, what should I do? Something bad happened between Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo

Kim Joong Kook: What is it?

Lee Kwang Soo: Ji Hyo saw Gary's ex-girlfriend in his hotel room . It was Lee Na Young

Yoo Jae Suk: Really

Lee Kwang Soo: I didn't see it for myself but I could tell from the look of Ji Hyo's face when she saw it and she told me

Haha: Isn't Gary going a bit too far I can't believe that he could do that

Lee Kwang Soo: I called him and he said it was by accident as they were drunk but he couldn't remember what happened after he got drunk and how he was inside the bed.

Ji Suk Jin: You mean he doesn't even know if he might have had *** with Na Young

Lee Kwang Soo: Yes, I comforted her but it's not working, she keeps pretending to be okay but I know that she is still very hurting inside. She's in her bed right now scrunched up in a ball crying, what should I do?

Kim Joong Kook: She might want to be alone right now so let her be but watch out for her.

Yoo Jae Suk: Yeah watch out for her, I'm really scared she will so something bad,keep a look out and make sure she is asleep before you do. Tell her that we will always support her if something ever happens and lots of people cares about her for me but don't say that it is from me so she doesn't know that we know what happened.

Lee Kwang Soo: Ok I got it. Hopefully she will get over it. There relationship is getting worse right now that I don't even know if I can handle it by myself.

Ji Suk Jin: You will be able to handle it we all trust you so Fighting!!!

Lee Kwang Soo: Fighting!!! I'll get back to making dinner then. I'll text you all later ok.

Everyone else: Ok, make sure to give us the information on what happened regularly. Update the information.

Lee Kwang Soo: I got it

End of talking in Chatroom