Chapter 15 Trying To Make It Clear

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Kwang Soo finished making dinner, put them on the table and called Ji Hyo over to eat. Her eyes were a little bit red as she had been crying, Ji Hyo kept looking away from Kwang Soo so he wouldn't notice.

Kwang Soo said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, lets eat I made a lot of nice korean foods that I would really want you to try."

Ji Hyo said quietly still looking away,"Really, it looks really good I never knew that you could cook."

Kwang Soo said,"I learnt it a few months ago, I wanted to cook at home as I heard that it is more healthier."

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah it is, lets eat."

The two of them started eating and Ji Hyo said trying to smile,"It's delicious, you should make it more for me next time, I think the running man members will love it too."

Kwang Soo said,"Really? I made this especially for you as I know that this is your favourite food and I wanted you to try it."

Ji Hyo said smiling,"Thanks for making me something I like."

Kwang Soo said,"It's ok."

They finished eating dinner so Ji Hyo said to Kwang Soo, I'm going to have a shower after I feed Kang Dae and put him to sleep."

Kwang Soo said,"Ok be careful."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Ji Hyo fed Kang Dae and put him to sleep then went into the bathroom and opened the shower head. She sat beside the bath instead of inside. She didn't want Kwang So to hear her cry so she just opened  the water and sat beside it crying. Ji Hyo said,"I wish I could change back time."

Kwang Soo thought, I should check on Ji Hyo to make sure she is ok. He walked to the door and put his ear on the door, he heard a shower going on and someone crying. 

Kwang Soo was a little upset too, he had never seen his noona like that before, she always showed the strong side of her but never the weak. He texted the running man members again quickly while Ji Hyo was still in the shower.

Chat Room: Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Yo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin and Kim Joong Kook

Lee Kwang Soo: Hyungs, Ji Hyo is hiding it from me again, she's crying while the shower is on so I don't find out.

Yoo Jae Suk: Just let her cry, it will make her feel more comfortable the main thing is that she doesn't try and kill herself look after her.

Kim Joong Kook: Jae Suk is right, crying lets everything painful out, if you don't take care of her properly watch out.

Lee Kwand Soo: Please help me, I don't know what to do to help her

Yoo Jae Suk: Just let her be a little independant that will help.

Lee Kwang Soo: Gary hyng is calling talk to you later

End of talking in chatroom

Meanwhile Gary called Kwang Soo.

-----------Gary calling connecting-----------

Lee Kwang Soo answered

Lee Kwand Soo: yes hyung

Kang Gary: Have you found Ji Hyo yet? 

Lee Kwang Soo: Yea, I'm looking after her

Kang Gary: Can I talk to her

Lee Kwang Soo: I think maybe next time, she's been really upset and I don't think she will want to talk to you, I'll get hit if I gave her the phone with you talking

Kang Gary: Please

Lee Kwang Soo: I'll have to ask her though, shes in the shower right now, I'll only call you if she wants to talk to you

Kang Gary: Alright please persuade her I need to not misunderstand the situation.

Lee Kwang Soo: By the way she told me that she was very upset that you would sleep with a girl and not even know whether you had with her.

Kang Gary: Did she hear our conversation

Lee Kwang Soo: Yeah but she didn't want me to tell you. You better not mess us again and make Ji Hyo noona sad, this is the first time that I hvae ever seen the weak side of her and cry. 

Kang Gary: I'll try to make things right

Lee Kwang Soo: You better not make me mad at you too. I'm hanging

-----------Call Ended---------

Gary was heartbroken when Kwang Soo had said that Ji Hyo was crying, he needed to find a plan to let Ji Hyo come back to me and I will promise her that I won't do anything like that ever again even though I can't even remember what even happened yesterday. I have to remember and make sure that things with me and Na Young are just friends.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung at Gary's place, he opened the door. He saw who it was and scratched his head. 

He said,"Ahhhh, hello Na Young ahhh, why are you here?"

She said,"Can I have some more of that wine we had yesterday it was delicious."

He said lying,"Ahh, sorry, I don't have anymore. Can you come in I need something to be clear about."

She said,"Ok." Then she came inside and the both of them sat on the sofa to talk.

She asked taking her cardigan off,"What is the matter?"

He said,"Put your cardigan back on first I'm warning you."

She said,"But it's hot in here."

He said,"Just stay there, I need to talk about our relationship, we're both married so we cannot do something like this again. We can only be friends, if you go beyond that we can't even be friends."

She said,"What is that supposed to mean? Sorry but I won't except this, I feel like I love you again, we broke up just because we had a big argument. I was before that Ji Hyo and since she lost her memory she might not even remember you again. You said that you needed to find some love and that will be me"

He said,"She regained her memory, all becauase of you, she is angry at me for seeing you in my bed in my hotel room."

She said,"That means I have another chance, she hates you now."

He said,"I won't give up that easily, I love her and shes the last, don't try and do anything."

She said,"What if I do?"

He slapped her hard on the face which made her face red saying,"That is what will happen and it can be even worse than that."

Na Young said,"I can't believe you did that, you hit me. You were normally very nice to me even when Ji Hyo had lost her memory. She changed you so much, I can't believe that wretch."

He said,"Don't call her that, I can't even stand you anymore, she didn't change me, I changed myself as this is what you call true love not how you are forcing me to love you, it won't happen not even if we're the last peron on earth."