Chapter 27 Letting It Go

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Ji Hyo said,"Jae Suk Oppa, I feel guilty. I didn't even know that I was pregnant myself and now it's gone. Not only do I suffer, but Gary does too. He suffers because of me. I don't know how I can face, him. I can never forgive myself for what I've done."

Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, I know this is a hard time for you. I know that you would want to blame yourself for it, just like how Gary was. He was very worried about you when you got hurt. He will definitely forgive you. I know that you may never forgive yourself for what you have done, but you shouldn't suffer like this. The baby definitely doesn't want you to."

Ji Hyo said,"Jae Suk oppa, I feel like I don't deserve being a mum even though I am one. I have treated Kang Dae well but I couldn't treat the second one which wasn't even born yet."

Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo ahh, don't blame yourself, you need to be strong for your baby and Gary right now. He is also suffering, you are also suffering, it will be alright, you two need to be strong and have a talk about this seriously."

Ji Hyo said,"We did, but..... it's going no where. We didn't talk properly, we were just talking about not to be guilty and get thtrough this and all that but I don't think he knows how I feel for sure."

Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, Oppa will definitely comfort you whenever you need it, you can talk to me when you're feeling down ok. Gary might be awake, he might be worried, why don't we go back up? I brought some food for the both of you."

Ji Hyo said,"Thank you oppa." They both went up and saw Gary awake looking worried, trying to find Ji Hyo.

Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh, where did you go? I was worried."

Ji Hyo said,"I went to get some air outside, then Jae Suk saw me."

Gary said,"Jae Suk ahh, thank you for taking care of Ji Hyo while I was asleep."

Jae Suk said,"No, you two must be a little tired, here I bought you two food, eat well, you two look more brighter than yesterday."

Gary said with his smile turning into a sign,"Yea, I guess so."

They finished eating slowly and then the doctor came in, the doctor said,"So, how are you feeling today."

Ji Hyo said,"I'm feeling ok, but I have a little bit of a headache still."

The doctor said,"Looking at your condition now, you should stay in the hospial for a few more days just in case nothing bad happens. This is considered normal having a headache as you still might not have gotten rid of all the anesthetic in your blood stream."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, thank you doctor."

The doctor went out leaving Gary, Jae Suk and Ji Hyo in the room. Jae Suk said,"I think I should leave now to let you two talk, I have some schedules too anyway."

Gary said,"Yes hyung, thank you, bye."

Jae Suk said,"Bye," then he went out the room to him schedule leaving Ji Hyo and Gary into the room.

Ji Hyo said to Gary,"Hubby, sorry."

Gary said,"What do you mean sorry? You don't have to, the person who should say sorry i that Chang Joo."

Ji Hyo said,"Gary, please don't hurt him. Promise me."

Gary said,"Why? He hurt you and..."

Ji Hyo said,"He didn't know either, I feel that he has learned his lesson from what had happened. Promise me okay."

Gary said,"Alright."

Ji Hyo thought, Ji Hyo ahhh, be brave and tell him how you feel, this way you will only be forgiven forever and not be guilty. I just can't do it though, what should I do? Gary I wish I can tell you how I really feel but I just don't have the confidence to. I have to tell him fighting!

Ji Hyo said,"Hu..b...b...y."

Gary said,"Yea."

Ji Hyo said,"No, it's nothing."

Gary said,"Are you sure you don't want to say anything? I don't mind you saying it."

Ji Hyo said,"u......h.....uhhhhhhhhh. No, I just really........ can't forgive myself."

Ji Hyo started building up her confidence and started saying while tearing up,"Well, I don't think I can forgive myself for what I have done. I don't even know if I can face you anymore. When I see you, I think of what happened and it hurts my heart. Even if you forgive me, I cannot ever forgive myself, I should've known, I did come late for the time of month but I thought it was just stress from the nightmares I've been having. I should've known, I am too stupid and I don't ever think I can be with you. I keep thinking this way and it hurts and I don't know what to do."

Gary walked over to her hugging her saying and also tearing up,"No, Ji Hyo ahhh, don't think like that, please. It also breaks my heart that this occurred but we need to let go. It is going to be hard but we can definitely go through this. Ji Hyo ahhh, please be happy like usual, please. It is better if you smile. We have a lot of chances, I promise."

Ji Hyo said,"I know but...... but..... I just haven't forgiven myself from doing it. I feel guilty, it feels like it will bear with me till the rest of my life."

Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, the baby will definitely be in our hearts and he or she will know that. Smile, that way the baby will also smile. We still need to look after Kang Dae, we won't blame you. We will definitely forgive you so you should forgive yourself too."

Ji Hyo said stuttering,"I...I...do....don't...k....kn......know how t.....o."

Gary hugged Ji Hyo tightly making sure she was okay. Gary felt upset from what had happened but, he never knew how much Ji Hyo was suffering too. He thought, she is suffering more than me, sorry Ji Hyo ahhh for not knowing how you felt, I was always thinking of myself. Ji Hyo ahhh, sorry.