Chapter 19 Going Back To Korea

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

The running man members listened to the voice clip and always said, cute the voice was and how it was nice that Kwang Soo had made them back together.

Ji Hyo and Gary finished eating dinner proud of Kang Dae that he had learnt a new word then they started to go back up into the new room.

Gary was excited while Ji Hyo was feeling embarrassed. They went up into the lift and went inside the hotel room. Gary and Ji Hyo let Kang Dae fall asleep and then Ji Hyo said," Hubby, why don't you have a shower then I will.

Gary kissed Ji Hyo on the lips then he said,"You better not fall asleep, I'll wake you up, I'll be witing for you."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Gary had a shower then Ji Hyo, Gary waited for Ji Hyo in the bed. Ji Hyo came out and Gary looked at her and his eyes widened and said,"Ji Hyo ahh, you're beautiful tonight."

Ji Hyo said,"Yahh! Are you saying that I am never beautiful?"

Gary said,"No. Shall we do it?"

Ji Hyo said Embarrassed,"Lets go to bed." Ji Hyo walked to bed while Gary stands up and kisses her on the lips and they went onto the bed and made love until they fell asleep.

It was the next day and Gary woke up first as usual, he looked at Ji Hyo lovingly. She was sleeping on his arm so he didn't dare to move his hand to awake her. He thought, Ji Hyo ahh, I promise you that I will never leave you again.

Ji Hyo then suddenly waked up from Kang Dae crying saying,"Ahh, it's so early, Kang Dae ahh, please don't cry."

Ji Hyo then saw what she was lying on and said," Omo oppa, does your hand hurt? I must've lied on it all night. Are you alrighgt?"

Gary said,"It's alright, lets wake up and have some breakfast, Kang Dae is crying, I'll go feed him, you can go back to sleep for a few more minutes."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright, thank you hubby."

Gary said,"That's what I am here for."

Gary finished making breakfast including feeding Kang Dae and layed it onto the table. Gary went over to Ji Hyo and sarted ealing her up.

He said,"Ji Hyo ahh, breakfat it ready."

Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, I am still tired."

Gary said,"I've made breakfast this will make you wake up." Gary picked Ji Hyo up and kissed her on the lips and moved her onto the hair.

Gary said,"Are you awake yet?"

Ji Hyo said,"Mostly."

They started eating their breakfast then Gary said,"Should we stay at the hotel today and find some plane tickets back to Korea?"

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, we shoud go back to Korea soon, lets do it as soon as possible." Ji Hyo and Gary finished eating breakfast and lied in bed with Kang Dae looking at some airplane offers to Korea from America.

They found a time which was the next day in the afternoon, they had to wake up very early and leave the hotel with the luggage checking out.

They texted the other running man members that they were coming back to Korea quickly. 

Chat Room: Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Yo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin and Kim Joong Kook


Ji Hyo and Kang Gary: Hi members of running man, we are coming back to Korea tomorrow, we'll arrrive around quite late, see you soon.

Yoo Jae Suk: It looks like you two are back together, don't ever split apart

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary: We'll try

Kim Joong Kook: We've all missed you, congratulations for getting back together

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary: Thanks

Ji Suk Jin: When you come back to Korea, remember to let us havev another sleep oer, it was so fun

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary: Is the door fixed

Haha: Yeah, Lee Kwang Soo is busy right now so he  isn't able to talk. He had a new drama to film.

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary: That's good, see you soon

Everyone else: Bye

End Of Chatroom

It was the day when Ji Hyo, Kang Dae and Gary had to come back to Korea, they had to wake up earlier as usual as they had to get to the airport and they started o board the plane. As usual hey were on in a private room so nobody could disturb them in a high class room.

They sat down together and Ji Hyo lied her head on Gary's shoulder and he started to hug her with one hand.

Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh, it is much better when you are next to me on a plane flight."

She said,"Why?"

Gary said,"You are more comforting and you can keep me company. When I was flying all by myself, I was always thinking of you and I had dreams of you as well."

She said,"Really?"

Gary said,"Yes."

She said,"Does that mean that when you go to your fan meetings in another place, I have to be there as well."

Gary said,"Maybe, I love you Ji Hyo, my sweetheart." 

 She said,"Me too, hubby, lets go to sleep, even Kang Dae has, he must've not been used to the timing in America, he's fast asleep. He sleeps calmly like the how calm you are. You are the calm Gary that I know.

”He said,”But you are the beautiful Ji Hyo and sleepy Ji Hyo. He can sleep anywhere just like you can and he is beautiful too.”

She said embarrassed,” Lets go to sleep, stop talking about these things.”

He said,”Are you embarrassed?”She said,”Lets go to sleep, hurry.”

He said,”Alright,.” They finally went to sleep until they were nearly arriving Korean’s airport. Gary woke up and called Ji Hyo to get ready for landing.

He said,”Ji Hyo ahh, we’ve nearly started to arrive, wake up now.” Ji Hyo started to wake up and she said to Gary,”Can’t you wake me up when we get there?”

He said,”No, hurry or I will leave without you with Kang Dae.”

Ji Hyo suddenly woke up and said,”What? You can’t do that.”

He said,”I was joking, hurry and get ready.”