Chapter 23 Scary Nightmare

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

They finally finished the film and they decided to go to sleep together, Kim Joong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo were really embarrassed but they had no choice but to sleep with each other as they were also a little scared from the horror movie

They all lay down and started going to sleep one by one.

Ji Hyo suddenly woke up in the morning with a sweaty face, she had a nightmare, it was about herself and Gary's life in this house. She dreamt that there was ghosts in the house and they were coming to get them and eventually, they both die together in the house.

Ji Hyo felt really scared, after the movie from yesterday she had gotten a nightmare. She knew that it was going to happen, every time she watched a horror movie, she would get a nightmare for lots of days even up to a week. 

Everyone was still asleep and Ji Hyo had woken up very early. She walked out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash her face, in her nightmare, she was looking into the bathroom mirror and it had read, you two will die.

She suddenly imagines that while washing her face. She looked up at the mirror and saw som red paint written on the mirror and it read, you two will die just like in her dream. 

She quickly ran out of the bathroom door and squatted down holding her head, shutting her eyes and hugging onto herself.

At that moment, Kim Joong Kook woke up and saw Ji Hyo on the floor scared and frightened. He quickly woke Gary up to look on Ji Hyo.

Gary was surprised that Kim Joong Kook had woken Gary up and Ji Hyo wasn't by him side. He sat up and saw Ji Hyo so he went to her. He asked,"Ji Hyo ahhh whats wrong again?"

Ji Hyo said,"The mirror, it has red letters on it."

Gary said,"There can't be."

Ji Hyo said shaken,"There is, I saw it."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Should I wake up the rest of them?"

Gary said,"No, it's fine, they must be tired. Ji Hyo ahh, stay here with the others, me and Joong Kook will check the bathroom, ok, if anythings happens shout."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, be quick." Ji Hyo gets back into bed with the others and covers the duvet on her and holds her phone in case anything happens.

Gary and Joong Kook headed for the bathroom, they nodded to each other and Gary opened the door. The door slowly creaked open and Gary went inside with Joong Kook, Gary looked at the mirror terrified at what was written.

He said,"Hyung, it's really written."

Joong Kook said,"This is really scary, who would do this though?"

Gary looked at the mirror with the words you two will die and said,"Hyung, it's written with paint, our house is secure though."

Joong Kook said,"It doesn't look like it though, we should stay together with the rest of them and talk about this, it is really serious."

Gary said,"Yeah, Hyung I agree with you, lets go back down." Gary and Joong Kook walked back down puzzled and a little frightened. Gary walked back to Ji Hyo hugging her and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, it will be ok, we will find out who did this okay."

Ji Hyo said who had calmed down,"Yea." Kim Joong Kook also walked to Ji Hyo and started rubbing her back to comfort her saying,"Ji Hyo ahhh, everyone is here, we will definitely all be safe."

10 minutes later, Kim Joong Kook said,"I'll start making breakfast, Gary, look after Ji Hyo."

Gary said,"Yes hyung, thank you."

Joong Kook nodded and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Ji Hyo had calmed down and she fell asleep again. Gary watched her fall asleep so she would be safe then decided to help Joong Kook with breakfast.

Gary walked to Joong Kook in the kitchen and helped him make breakfast. He said,"Gary, how about Ji Hyo?"

Gary said,"She fell asleep, what are you making? Let me help, I can't let a guest do the work."

Joong Kook said,"I'm making an English breakfast, we haven't had that for ages. Just look after Ji Hyo, I can manage."

Gary said,"No, I'll help."

Joong Kook said,"Alright then." Kim Joong Kook and Gary started to make the English breakfast.

They finally finished making breakfast then they layed it onto the table. Everyone else was still asleep, Kim Joong Kook woke up everyone else except from Ji Hyo. Luckily, Ji Hyo still hadn't woken up from when Joong Kook woke up everyone else.

Everyone else was saying that they wanted to sleep more but they were really afraid of Joong Kook's voice especially when he got angry so that just woke up.

Everyone was awake except from Ji Hyo and they started to eat breakfast. Jae Suk asked,"Why didn't you wake up Ji Hyo?"

Joong Kook said,"She saw something really scary, its in the bathroom, so I don't think we should separate."

Kwang Soo looked blank and also scared in his frog face. Jae Suk asked,"What's in the bathroom?"

Gary said,"There's red paint on the mirror and it said, you two will die."

Everyone looked scared, Ji Suk Jin said,"I wonder what that means, will you two die?"

Jae Suk hit Suk Jin on his head to tell him that he shouldn't say those things. Jae Suk said,"Do you know who did it?"

Joong Kook said,"No, the house was definitely locked so who did it. It must be someone here. Whoever it is face the truth and tell all of us. If you did it just confess and put your hand up."

Nobody put their hands up then everyone stared at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo said in his toad face,"You don't think that I did it right? I would be even scared to, and you will know if I'm lying anyway."

Gary stopped eating breakfast and scratched his head wanting to know who did it. Everyone started looking at Gary knowing how stressed he was.