Chapter 3 Not Knowing What To Do

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

It was the next morning already and Joong Kook waked up first as he would usually wake up very early to go to thr gym. He decided not to go to the gym today in the morning as he really wanted Gary to be okay, he had a little bit of headache as he did drink a bit of alcohol but not too much.

He started to make some food which was left over from yesterday for breakfast, the staff from Gary's restaurant then started to come for the start of work so Kim Joong Kook let them in as he heard them knocking on the door. 

Kim Joong Kook said to the staff from Gary's restaurant,"Come in, Gary is a little drunk, he's still a little tired so he's sleeping at the moment, just carry on with what you are meant to be doing."

Kang Gary's staff opened the shop while the running man members except from Kim Joong Kook were still sleeping. Kim Joong Kook then woke everyone up as the customers started to come inside and the breakfast was ready. Kim Joong Kook shouted to everyone else,"Yahhhh! Wake Up now or else." Everyone was shocked and got up with their eyes open widely. They said,"I'm awake."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Good hurry and eat breakfast it'll become cold." Everyone began eating except from Gary, he knew that even though he ate, Ji Hyo still wouldn't come back to him. He heard Kang Dae crying and smelt something bad, he had to change his nappy into a new one.

Gary changed his nappy and then started to feed Kang Dae as it was time fr him to eat. That time his phone rang again, everyone stopped eating and looked at Gary who was in fear. He said,"Should I answer the phone here or in the office together?"

Yoo Jae Suk said,"Just do it here, no one else will hear it." Kang Gary looked at the phone with an unknown contact.

-----------Unknown Number Calling-----------

Gary answered it

Gary: Hello, is my wife safe

Person: Yes

Gary: Can I see her

Person: Maybe if you treat me nicer

Gary: Why are you doing this to her

Person: TO GET YOU BACK

Gary: No matter what, if you want to get me back or not, you can't hurt her

Person: I'm not that stupid to do that

Gary: Let me see her

Person: I can't just do this

Gary: Can I at least talk to her on the phone

Person: No, she can try to talk to you by shouting louder but she'll just get punished

Ji Hyo: Kang Gary don't save me, don't do it take care of Kang Dae for me I love you

Kang Gary: I won't leave you Ji Hyo, Ji Hyoo ahhhh, you need to be safe I'll save you you have to be together with Kang Dae. Whoever you are I can say I love you as much as you want but I can never get married to you or go out with you so just let her go

Person: Wait for my next call, you might be able to see her then with me. You choose someone, me or Ji Hyo, I still won't show you my identity though hurry and work out who I am Bye

-----------Call Ended-----------

Gary shouted at the phone,"Yahhhhh, why is this person like this for aishhh." The customers in the shop were surprised at how angry Gary could get, everyone went silent.

Gary then was a little embarrassed as everyone was looking at him so he said,"Ahh, sorry please keep eating." Gary then sat back down and ate his food quickly wanting to get a stomach ache to let him suffer a little. After eating very fast, he went back to his studio with Gil and wrote some lyrics while the other running man members did there schedule.

He wrote a short new song wanting to write it for Ji Hyo and sing it to her as she got home with him and while Ji Hyo and him were having a candle light dinner. It started like this:

Ji Hyo, when you are here, you fill my heart up, when you're not here, something is missing, which is you.

I loved you Ji Hyo, ever since running man, but just didn't show it, please don't disappear, I promise to be by your side forever and protect you. 

We have had many problems, but all of them were solved, not again we have a problem, you not being here with me, hurry and appear in front of me without any bruises or cuts.

So, please come back safely, then we can be a happy family again, Ji Hyo, I love you and I always will.

Gary started to cry after writing those lyrics as he was heartbroken, he hadn't seen his wife for a few days and he had missed her. Every time he missed her, Gary would play with Kang Dae to remember him about Ji Hyo. Another day passed and Gary did not get a phone call yet from the person who had kidnapped Ji Hyo. He finally got a call that night while he was in bed and he was texted there.

To: Kang Gary

Come here *location* if you want to see your wife safe or else

From: Anonymous

Gary saw the message and needed some back up, he quickly called his running man member friends to think of a plan quickly to save Ji Hyo mostly and where the location was. Gary set off to the location after getting changed very quickly. He left Kang Dae with the running man memebers as he droppped him off so he would be safe. Gary said to everyone,"If anything happens to me and Ji Hyo, please look after our Kang Dae for us, you can also give it to our parents to look after." All the running man members were very sad but they had no other choice as only Gary could solve it.

He arrrived and there was the gararge where the anonymous person wanted him to go inside, he walked inside knowing that he couldn't go back.

He opened the gate and saw Chun Sung Im and some helpers who were dressed in suits of black, he also saw Ji Hyo sitting on a chair tied up and she had fainted as her head had a little graze on it like someone had hit her.

Flashback 


Gary had proof to say that Chun Sung Im would never bother them ever again but then he saw another message coming in.

To: Kang Gary

I won't let you two be together not ever, watch out, I really need help but you won't come and help me remember watch it

From: Chun Sung Im

Kang Gary was annoyed with her so he shut his phone after deleting all those messages, he thought, if I can't protect Ji Hyo then nothing bad will happen.

End Of Flashback

Chun Sung Im held up the gun scared that someone else would go into the room, as Gary went into the room she put her gun down. Gary was surprised that it was her. He asked Chun Sung Im,"Why are you doing this?"

She replied,"I have never stopped loving you but you got together with this hard and strong girl, she so doesn't suit you. You suit me more, I'm doing this for your own goods. I warned you remember those text messages"