Chapter 30 A Memorable Night

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Ji hyo had finally finished tidying up and she was feeling extremely exhausted and tired.

She went upstairs and didn't notice Gary on the bed and just sarted to walk into the bathroom afterwards to have a shower.

After having a shower she felt a little more awaken but she had forgotten to take her clothes in with her.

All she could find was a bathrobe so she had no other choice to put it on a cover herself.

She went back out into their bedroom and then she saw Gary waiting making a heart with his hands on the bed.

She started to say to him,"Gary ahhh, I'm really tired, I need to sleep. can we do it another time"

Gary said,"Should I make you awake then?"

She said,"Hubby, I'm not in the mood, please let me sleep for today."

Gary stood up and walked to Ji Hyo an then started to kiss her.

Ji Hyo then always tried to resist him and go back to bed by moving away him but instantly his strength got stronger and held onto her against the wall.

She slowly then accepted him and returned the kiss.

Gary then started to remove her robe and she removed his clothes and then started to kiss each other everywhere. Ji Hyo started to moan louder and Gary did as well.

Gary then picked her up and layed her onto the bed as Ji Hyo then flipped him over onto his back. Ji Hyo then started to take in his manhood into and Gary satarted to moan,"Ji Hyo ahhh......Ji Hyo.........s.....t.....stop."

After Gary flipped Ji Hyo over and then inserted him inside of her and they both moaned in pleasure wanting more and more awaken.

They then finished making love and then drifted off to sleep from how exhausted they both were.

It was the next day and Gary woke up first and saw that Ji Hyo was so cute sleeping on his chest that he didn't bare to move.

He lay still and brushed Ji Hyo's hair out the way so he could see her face.

Ji Hyo then woke up slowly seeing Gary staring at her.

She started blushing and then said,"Hubby, stop looking at me, you are making me blush everytime you do that."

Gary said,"But, you are my wife, can't I stare at you and never ever stop."

Ji Hyo's heart beat rose a lot and she blushed even more and hit him on the chest saying,"Yahhhh!!! I'm going to have a heart attack soon."

Gary said,"Sorry, are you still tired?"

Ji Hyo said,"No, but I am still a little, I need to be awoken by my prince."

Gary said smiling,"Have I turned into a prince now?"

Ji Hyo said closing her eyes,"Only a kiss will make the princess Ji Hyo wake up."

Gary smiled and kissed her then said,"Princess Ji Hyo, are you awake now?"

Ji Hyo slowly got up from bed and said,"My hero." Then she turned around in the bed then hugged Gary.

Ji Hyo then realised that she was in the bed and she quickly got out from bed and blushed running to the bathroom grabbing the clothes that was nearest to her.

Gary saw her run out of bed blushing so he knew she was embarrassed, he said to himself smiling,"I am lucky for having Ji Hyo as a wife, she is so cute."

Just then Kang Dae started crying so Gary got changed as quick as possible then went to his room and picked him up and went downstairs with him.

Gary put him down onto the sofa and then made some milk for Kang Dae. After making the milk, Ji Hyo was down and saw Gary caring for the baby. She was happy and thought, Gary is the best husband ever and I will never leave him.

Gary took the milk to Kang Dae, picked him up and started to feed him. He saw Ji Hyo looking at him and he said,"Sweetheart, do you want to join me?"

Ji Hyo said,"Alright, but I think I will make breakfast first."

Gary said,"Alright, thank you."

Ji hyo smiled and nodded. She went into the kitchen making breakfast and said to herself,"Gary has never changed, he is as loving as before."

A few more days passed and they had to go back to work. They had fan meetings and all that. Gary had a lot of inspiration now after the memorable night.

Ji Hyo was starring in a new drama that made her also very busy and exhausted.

It was her day off for a rest and Gary hadn't come home from his Leessang meeting after becoming more popular.

Suddenly Ji Hyo felt dizzy so she held onto the kitchen sides trying to get some medicine and collapsed onto the floor.

It was the next day and still Ji Hyo wasn't noticed collapsing in the apartment, her manager was trying to contact her but she couldn't. She had to go for filming but she didn't come. She was usually on time and if she couldn't come, she would say.

Ji Hyo's manager was starting to get worried and then texted Gary.

To: Kang Gary

Have you seen Ji Hyo,
is she ill?

From: Ji Hyo manager

Gary saw the message and wrote back

To: Ji Hyo manager

No, I haven't seen her. 
I was at a fan meeting
I still haven't got home yet

From: Kang Gary

She saw the message and got more worried

To: Kang Gary

Can you go home 
and check if she is there?
She didn't come to her filming
Can I meet you at your house

From: Ji Hyo manager

Gary saw the message and also told his manager if he could go home to check on his wife.

To: Ji Hyo manager

Ok, I'll meet you there
Try to see if Ji Hyo will
open first bang on the door then contact me if she opens the door, I'm coming

From: Kang Gary

Gary arrived at his house and saw Ji Hyo's manager, he said,"Did she open?"

The manger said,"I tried to bang on the door and ring the door bell a few times but nobody opened the door. If she isn't at home, where could she be?be? I heard Kang Dae crying alone."

Gary said,"Be calm first, lets go inside."

They both went inside and saw Kang Dae on the sofa. Gary picked up Kang Dae and hugged him tightly, he moved around the house and saw Ji Hyo on the floor.

He ran to her and shouted,"JI HYO AHHH!!!! ARE YOU OK?"