Chapter 17 Becoming A Cuter Couple

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo holdng Kang Dae walked to the manager of the hotel and got the keys to Gary's hotel room. They went up onto the lift together then opened the door to Gary's room.

They went inside and Kwang Soo held Kang Dae while watching tv quietly. Ji Hyo whispered,"You better not come into the room and didstract us."

Kwang Soo said,"Noona I got it, I will be watching tv, don't be too loud that I can hear it though." Ji Hyo hits Kwang Soo and then quietly tiptoes into Gary's room while he was still sleeping and closed the bedroom door behind her.

Kwang Soo then took out his phone putting Kang Dae on the sofa next to him then tried texting the running man members just in case they didn't sleep yet as it was the weekend.

Chat Room: Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Yo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin and Kim Joong Kook

Lee Kwang Soo: Hyungs, Ji Hyo went to visit Gary, I hope they get back together

Kim Joong Kook: Really, thats great how come

Lee Kwang Soo: I don't know, after nightime she said she wanted to bring me somewhere with her and it is Gary's hotel room

Yoo Jae Suk: Wow, it feels like they will go back together

Lee Kwang Soo: Ji Hyo is now in Gary's room, she told me not to disturb them

Haha: I wonder what they're doing in there .....

Ji Suk Jin: Stop thinking so dirty

Lee Kwang Soo: hahaha, I will just have to wait for them to com back out and tell me whether they got back together. I'm watching tv right now so bored.

Yoo Jae Suk: Keep on going and wait for the announcement from them, you better tell us quickly once you received it. I'm going to sleep now, it's a little late.

Lee Kwang Soo: Alright, bye then, I will notify you when I receive the information, you will probably see it once you wake up, Hyungs good night.

End of talking in chatroom

She tiptoed to the other side of the bed seeing Gary's face, she saw that his eyes were a little red and she could tell that Gary had been crying hard as she had also experienced it a lot of times when she cried such as when she broke up with her CEO and when she was having bad days.

Ji Hyo started to see how cute Gary was when he was sleeping, she would always go to sleep first and wake up last but also if she woke up first she wouldn't have enough time to watch Gary sleep as she had to make breakfast and all that.

She sat on the floor looking at Gary and looked lovingly at Gary's face without him waking up. She whispered to him while Gary was sleeping,"Gary, I love you so much, do you still love me after all this time you had to wait for me? If you don't I can let you go but it is all your decision."

Suddenly Gary said, with sweat coming down from his head,"Ji Hyo ahhh, don't go please, I love you, it was a mistake. Please forgive me, please Ji Hyo ahhh don't leave me all by myself. I only left as.... as...."

While Gary was talking in his dream, Ji Hyo tapped his shoulder saying,"Oppa, Gary Oppa, I'm here, I won't leave you."

Gary suddenly woke up andsat up wiping his sweat off from his other hand, he said,"Ji Hyo ahh, is that really you?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yes, I'm here, you were about to say I only left you as. Can I know why before we do anything?"

Gary said,"I only left you as when you forgot your memory, we grew further apart, we weren't as caring as each other and our wedding anniversaray, you didn't even know when it was. I was really upset and if you could see my lyrics I made, they were all very sad. Every time I rapped the lyris, it made me think of the situation you were in and I would feel really sad and I would also start crying I was feeling that I wanted to die. Please forgive me, I really didn't do that on purpose yesterday, we had a drink of wine and then I don't even know what happened next."

Ji Hyo said,"Are you sure that you don't like her?"

Gary said,"I swear that I don't like her even a little, I talked things through with her yesterday that none of this would ever happen again"

Ji Hyo asked,"Did you actually do it with her, I mean you know that thing."

Gary said,"I am not really sure but I am sure that I had my shorts on in the morning so probably not."

Ji Hyo said,"Can't you remember?"

Gary said,"Sorry Ji Hyo ahh, I can't remember, if I can remember any of it I will notice you first, please come back to me, I want to look after you and Kang Dae like a good father and husband."

Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, it doesn't matter anymore whether you had it with her, the main thing is that you still love me. I love you Gary forever."

Gary said,"Me too, I love you forever, I won' ever leave you either ever again, should we go back to Korea soon?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah, the running man fans must've missed us together, lets go out and tell Kwang Soo, he came with me since I told him to."

Gary said,"Alright, why don't you pick some handsome clothes for your husband while I wash my face. I'll be back very quickly. Should we go have a little family time? Kwang Soo can come too if he wants so he won't be alone."

Ji Hyo said,"That will be nice, I will pick the most handsomest clothes for you in your luggage." Ji Hyo picked up one of Ji Hyo's favourite shirt and trousers that she liked him wearing.

Gary came out and said,"Wow, my wife really is good at picking clothes for me." Ji Hyo started blushing and said,"Hubby, I most love you wearing those shirt and trousers."

Gary smiled and wore the clothes that Ji Hyo had picked, then they walked out arm in arm tightly and went outside the room to see Lee Kwang Soo and Kang Dae.